18

Mina

Some girl opened are door. Chaeyoung groaned. "What the hell are you doing here soyeon?"

"Nothing. Why didn't you come over" I stepped in. "She got sick because you didn't give her water. She passed out"

"Oh really. It's not my fault hunny. I was messed up to"

Chaeyoung got in front of me. "What do you want soyeon?"

"Come over like you said." After what happened? "Chaeyoung she's gonna make you drink."

"Who said that. Who even is this your girlfriend? I thought you were going through a break up"

"So what if she's my girlfriend" soyeon laughed. "She seems controlling over you. You were telling me that's what you wanted to get away from right?"

"Can you leave" I started to push the girl out. She laughed and put her hands up. "Ok. I'm going. Chaeyoung your better then this brat"

Brat? Who the fuck is she. Another drunk. I turned back and chaeyoung was looking at me. "What the fuck was that?" She looked surprised.

"Mina. I didn't know she would come. I'm sorry"

"You don't think I'm controlling right?" She can't just believe a random girl she met one night. I don't want her to hate me

"No no I don't."

"Please chaeyoung..." I felt myself start to cry. "Mina no please don't cry"

She kissed my forehead. "You can't let people convince you to do these things. When you got sick I was so worried about you. She didn't even care.."

"I know it was just...it was good at the moment"

"How?" How can drinking be any good.

"I'm so hurt mina. It numbs it. I'm sorry, now There's no way that girl will leave me alone. When I first met her she kept following me. I have to go and end it" I nodded. "I should go too"

"No I said don't worry about me to much. Please minari"

"I'm trusting you.." she giggled. "I know you are baby"

"Baby?" Chaeyoung giggled even more. "You like it?"

"Yeah"

Chaeyoung

Minas face was priceless. Her cute smile when I called her baby. "Baby baby baby"

"Stop! Your the baby" she started pushing me around. "Ok ok. I'll stop baby"

"Chaeyoung!" She leaned against the wall and put my hand on her cheek.

"I think I like you"

My heart melted as I somehow managed to say that. Minas hand went on her chest. "You do?"

"I think I do..." she smiled and started pacing around the room. "Mina what are you doing?"

"Umm freaking out" I laughed. "Come here"

She came over, I kissed her right away. "I'm guessing you feel the same?" She nodded. Just to mock her I started running around like a kid while holding her hand.

"Chaeyoung~"

"I should go get rid of that girl" Mina stopped. "Tonight?"

"Yeah I got to do this."

"Ok. Remember all the stuff I tell you" I nodded. "Yes I know...seen you later~"
————

I knocked on her door. "I knew you'd come back"

"I'm here to end things soyeon. There's no reason why you should've come to my place" she rolled her eyes. "Sorry I just didn't know you had a girlfriend"

"What you thought I'd come stay with you every night?"

"No you idiot. I thought you'd come hang out. Look I'm lonely ok, What else do you expect from me? I'm at the bar all day..."

I fully believed her. I know what feeling alone was like. "I'm sorry..just don't come over my place like that" she laughed. "Your girlfriend is cute"

"Shut up. I have to go back."

"Ok"

Mina

"SANA!!!" I yelled into my phone. My whole body was in sweats. I was definitely having a panic attack. This is little compared to the things chaeyoung has done to me though why is this making me freak out.
"Calm down mina what's happening?!"

"She likes me"

"WOOOO!!" Sana cheered through the phone. I smiled wide and laughed. "It's crazy. I can't believe it"

"Me either wow. I'm so happy for you mina!! I told you~" Sana was the one who started all of this. Without her I wouldn't be in this situation. "Thank you Sana. I got to go bye!"

"Bye!"
————

I laid down waiting for chaeyoung she came faster then expected. She jumped on the bed and cuddled up with me. "I can't go to school with you" she frowned.

"I know so don't get into any trouble"

"I won't. You know me" I laughed. "What happened last time"

"I know. I'm sorry. I'll only drink with you. I wonder what drunk mina is like"

"I've never gotten really drunk before" she sat up. "Really? It's fun but afterwards isn't but who cares"

"Who cares? I'd care"

"Pshh you gotta live a little. Haven't I showed you that while being with you?" I shrugged. "To much"

"Mina you suck but I like you for that you know"
My heart started racing again. I covered my face with the blanket. Chaeyoung giggled at me. "Mina"
"I'm nervous..."

She pulled me up. "Do.."

"Do you want to date me? I won't distract you from school anymore I promise. I only want to support you and stuff" she's so cute. "I don't care what you do. Your not distracting me...maybe a little"

"Wait so is that a yes??"

"Yes...I will date you~"