7

Chaeyoung

"Stay" she grabbed my arm. I wanted to go apologize to mina.

"I wanna go"

"Stay with me asshole! After the night I just had" her nails went into my arm. It stung. "You really want me to stay huh?" She nodded pulling me in.

Whatever I'll stay.

Mina

I'm officially concluding that chaeyoungs girlfriend is a drunk bastard. My stomach still hurts.

"Ugh my head!" Sana was practically crying into momos arms.

I'll never go to a party again. Even if chaeyoung is there. This is all so dumb.

First of all she has a girlfriend good or not that still stands. Yet I'm still hoping that I get a chance with chaeyoung.

Whatever

Chaeyoung

"Thanks again....your just like your mother keep it up"  he patted my back while I cut into a new loaf of bread.

Following orders is my specialty I've decided that.
Ending up with bad people to is my speciality.

My father was bad. My girlfriend is an alcoholic. How much worse can it get. I feel like a dog tied up sometimes.

The feeling of her breath on my neck kept me happy though. Knowing that I was still important to someone. To her.

I did like the attention I'd get. When girls look at me it brings a fun feeling in my chest. "What are you thinking about. With a smile on your face baby?" I shrugged. "Nothing"

"Go get me a beer" of course. "Ok"
————

Broken glass all over. Another fight.
"Stop drinking!"

"I need it!"

"I'm starting to get sick of this." What has this been now..every night. "Every night I'm cleaning up your shit"

She threw another bottle at me. "Shut up!"
"Your lucky I'm here"

"Haha real funny chaeyoung. Your lucky I hold your hand everywhere! You'd have nothing without me. I basically pay for your school. I do everything for you and I can't drink!?"

I walked out. "FUCK YOU!"

Mina

I handed in my test and headed for the lunch room.
"Mina!" Nayeon waves me to the table. "How's your head?"

"I'm fine. You guys?" Jeongyeon frowned. "Not good. I've head a headache for hours"

"Not good" she looked past me. Chaeyoung was walking to us with an angry look on her face. She sat down next to me and literally lifted up my shirt, looking straight at the small bruise her girlfriend had left. "Mina I'm sorry about her." Chaeyoung gritted her teeth.

I fixed my shirt. "It's ok. She was drunk anyways. I liked her" chaeyoung laughed. "Your lying."

"No I really thought she was nice...when she wasn't drunk"

Nayeon hit the table. "Chaeyoung break up with her for gods sake. I'm sick of hearing about this"
Chaeyoung laughed again. "You want me to break up with her? I'll have no where to go. I still love her. Like I said I just need to find out how to make her quit."

Nayeon was right but so was chaeyoung. "Whatever chaeyoung. It's just that you bring everyone down with your moods"

Chaeyoung put her head down. I wanted to hold her close and tell her everything was gonna be ok.

I secretly placed my hand on her thigh. She turned her head. I smiled. "Remember you have us" she nodded, placing her hand on mine. "You guys better if something bad happens..I might go crazy"