13

Mina

I woke up to tapping on my shoulder. I opened my eyes. Chaeyoung was smiling at me from above. "Chaeyoung your here?"

"Yeah. I woke up a little bit ago. We missed half of the day" What!? I sat up looking at the clock.

"Ah noooo" she laughed. "Sleep well?" I nodded taking her hand. She pulled me up. "Are you feeling better?"

"Kinda. Headache though"

"I can't believe we slept a whole day away"

"On the floor too." She cringed.

See this is who chaeyoung is. A nice funny girl who you can just be yourself around, not a drunk.
"We should make some food. I'm dying"

"Me too"
————

"So what are you going to do?" She shrugged looking out the window. "I have no plans yet...still suck on last night"

"Oh yeah...Well I'm not gonna be following you around or anything" She laughed. "I hope not. That wasn't really the deal"

"We made a deal?"

"Well kinda. You said you'd keep me safe...it feels weird though. There's no reason why you should. I should get going soon" I went over to her side.

"I just don't want you like you were. It's not good. So if you do drink don't kill your self...or let girls walk on you"

"Pshh I wouldn't let that happen" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right. I saw the marks they left"

"You act like your jealous or something. I promise I won't let them touch me ok"

"Ok. I'm trusting you"
————

Chaeyoung

Now I had a promise with mina that I didn't really know if I could keep. I feel so vulnerable around her, like even without telling her stuff she's knows it all. Even if I lie and say I didn't get wicked drunk she'd know the truth.

Ugh what's up with her. And the fact that I sleep great around her, feel calm, feel somewhat safe. It's strange.

"Oh look who decided to show up" Jeongyeon poked at my head. "Ah stop. Yeah I'm here now. No more worrying"

"Sana told me where you were"

"What? When did she"

"She found you two passed out on the floor cuddling. Its cute. Didn't expect that though"

"It was nothing. I was feeling sick and she help me out."

"Whatever the strawberry says~" What is this now suddenly a thing that's happening. Mina was also getting teased about it by Sana. They really don't think we have a thing for each other right??

"Stop whatever your thinking. She's my friend and honestly has done a lot for me the past couple of days so I'm great full for her. I don't like her"

"Ok sorry for thinking that. Anyways you missed a huge test, you and mina did" school once again wasn't even a thing I was thinking about right now. The month is almost over so that means my ex will stop paying for it.

I slumped down in my chair.

"Chaeyoung your school is raising the prices even more why don't you go to that other one across the street" 

"But I have friends at this school"

"So what you have me~"

I had been with her for forever. She was there even when I had no friends. I don't think any of it has even sunk in yet.

"What's wrong.." Jeongyeon suddenly grabbed me and pulled me close to her. I melted into her grasp like a child and their mother. "Nothing.."

"You can tell me strawberry" I pouted and took a deep breath. "I'm still thinking about my ex. There's no way she'll continue to pay for my school after this month. It's all over for me"

"I thought your parents paid for you"

"Not after I left to go live with my ex, what am I going to do Jeongyeon. My grades suck and I crave beer."

"So it's really that bad.." I nodded. "Remember your not gonna be alone in any of this."

"I hate everything though"

"Jeongyeon I'm not gonna bring you guys down with me. Just like mina, I will not have it. I rather be on my own then make you guys feel bad"

"Chaeyoung...no one is gonna feel bad. We feel better when we can help you out. Your like my kid. I love you a lot. I want you safe"

It just didn't sit right. None of it.

My girlfriend cheated on me. Mina kissing me. Everyone caring to much about me.

"STOP!" Jeongyeon let me go and stepped back. Nayeon came out from the other room.

"Hey your ok" I swatted her hand away. "Just leave me alone..."