5

Mina

Chaeyoung wasn't here this morning. I sighed. What the hell is wrong with her girlfriend holding her at home.

Chaeyoung

"UGH WAIT WHERE DID YOU PUT THE REST OF IT? AND WHERE THE HELL ARE MY CIGS!?"
She frantically started to look around holding her head. "I threw them away..." half of them were soaked in beer anyways.

"Your kidding right..." I sighed.

She blinked at me then started walking over. A hard slap hit my cheek. "WHY?!"

"THEY WERE SOAKED IN BEER BABY!" she pushed me back and started hitting my chest in anger. Tears were falling out of her eyes. God she was so broken. "Just do without then for one day ok!?"

Another slap. "You know I can't chaeyoung!"
Before I almost hit her I shoved her away and walked out the door. "If you need me I'll be at the school!"

Mina

On my way to the next class I saw chaeyoung with her head down. She was fidgeting with her fingers and breathing heavy.

I walked up to her. "You ok?" She nodded giving me a smile. "Yeah I'm ok. Was sick this morning. I still feel kinda off..waiting for the medication to kick in"
sounded like a lie but I'll believe it. "Hope you feel better."

She nodded and continued to walk on her own way.

I felt bad for her. I know it was probably her girlfriend. I wonder what happened.

Sana met up with me. "Hey penguin!" She hugged me tight. "Hi. How was the sleep over?"

"Great! I'm so happy. How's things with you know~"

"Ugh. Ok I'm going to class" Sana pouted. "Hey come on. I meant how's things with the new group. Did they ask about me?"

"Yeah and then it lead to me telling them I'm gay so that was good" Sana burst out laughing nearly falling to the ground. "You told then just like that?!"

"Yeah. I don't care" I shrugged. Who cares. Half or more of the girls in this school are.

"You two coming to lunch?" Jeongyeon put her arm around Sana and me. Sana smiled. "Sure!"
————

This time chaeyoung was here. Definitely more quite. "Why weren't you at the morning class?" Nayeon asked chaeyoung who was poking away at her dry salad.

"No reason. Just slept in with my girlfriend"

"She didn't drink again did she?" Jeongyeon looked worried for chaeyoung. Sana gave me a weird look. Like she actually now speculated the same things that I did. This girl was not right for chaeyoung to be with.

Chaeyoung put down her fork and look up at me. She sighed loudly. "She was fighting me over a wet pack of cigarettes. It's not my fault she drowned them in beer before she passed out. I'm not gonna sit there for hours drying each one so she can wake up to me handing her a perfect crisp cigarette"

You could see her anger building up. "I have no idea how to stop her from smoking. It's impossible. She'll kill me just to have a cigarette."

Her head went down. I wanted to hold her and tell her everything was gonna be ok. There was no helping the situation unless chaeyoung broke up with this girl but who knows what the girl would do chaeyoung is probably her way for money.

"I'm just starting to get sick of this shit. I can't even get to school in time because of her." Sana frowned.
She reached out and grabbed chaeyoungs hand rubbing her thumb over chaeyoungs knuckles.
"If you need anything all of us will be here for you ok"

Chaeyoung nodded. I smiled at her. She smiled back. "I'm sorry. You guys shouldn't have to worry about me. It's my relationship I need to fix"

"Maybe you can't fix it" why did I say that. Chaeyoung raised a brow. Everyone looked at me.
"I mean...yeah any time we'll be there for you."

"Thanks guys...I gotta get to my next class"

Chaeyoung

At least I had people to go to.

My phone buzzed.

—— hey baby. I'm sorry about earlier 😔😔 I still love you. I miss you. I want to apologize face to face. Can you miss one class?

Whatever

I opened the door and smelled the fresh smell of cigarette smoke. I swatted away at the smoke and found my girlfriend wating for me on the couch. I made my way over.

She attacked my lips before I could even say hello. "I may be a little drunk but I'm sorry for what I did." She caressed my cheek. "I'll never hurt your beautiful face again. I promise~"