twelve...

Bye birthday boy," Nai smiled widely, hugging Armani around his waist

Bye birthday boy," Nai smiled widely, hugging Armani around his waist. "I'll see you soon, okay? Behave in Vegas," she said. His flight was starting to board and hers would be boarding in ten minutes.

"See you later, mamí. Be on your best behavior I'm not scared to catch a flight," he pointed and she laughed.

"Yes sir. I love you, and happy birthday again," she pressed a kiss to his lips.

"I love you more, gorgeous. Thank you, baby," he grinning, reluctantly pulling back from her. She hugged the rest of the guys goodbye, and watched until they were all on the plane, and she and the girls went back to their gate.

They all were abuzz with excitement for the next four days in Miami. There was a total of seven girls plus Nai. But since Armani's sister Camila was still very underage at 18, her mom was not for her going to Miami. Josefina's 21st birthday was earlier this year so she was in the clear.

"I can't wait to do hoodrat shit on a boat," Samara cheesed, dancing in her seat. "We're gonna have so much fun, and eat so much food,"

"I'm most excited about the food," Bri grinned.

"We know, greedy," Noon laughed.

"Aht! My pooh not greedy, she's pregnant, thank you very much," Nayeli defended. "My baby mama needs to eat, she deserves,"

It had recently been discovered after Bri threw up everything she ate for a week straight that she was indeed pregnant. She wasn't more than 5 weeks, they all literally just found out right before their trip, about two weeks ago. She and Tripp were extremely excited, you could see it all in their faces.

Nai of course predicted that Bri would be the first mommy of the group, and she couldn't wait to meet the baby already.

Her cousins babies were due in about 5 weeks, as well. She was already buying baby clothes for them. Dallas and Luna decided to name the girls Aurora and Aurelia, Nai could not be any more excited to meet them.

"Pregnant and greedy," Lea joked, making Bri push her away jokingly.