thirty-two..

"Lea, come here man stop crying," Armani said, turning her to face him

"Lea, come here man stop crying," Armani said, turning her to face him. Her shoulders shook after she dropped the bomb on everyone. She hugged Armani, and he just sighed, hugging her as well, rubbing her back, all the while keeping his eyes on Meech, who stood on the other side of the kitchen, guilt written all over his face.

"C'mon sis, let's go outside, you need some air," he said. November followed them out, to try and give her friend some comfort while the rest of the group stood around trying to process the information that they just got.

Nayeli was extremely hurt. Samara was literally her best friend. They were extremely close and although Nayeli obviously couldn't feel the pain she was feeling at the moment, or had been feeling for the last week when she tried to get him to confess his lies, but seeing her hurt like that made her heart hurt.

"What do we do?" Bri spoke to Nai. "He can't stay here, look at her," she gestured to the door where they could see Noon and Mani trying to console her. Her nose was red and her hands shook as she paced back and forth on the patio.

"I-I don't know, I mean—yeah, he has to go," she whispered back. She waved Tripp over and they began talking again like Meech wasn't standing right by them.

"You and Duck talk to him, tell him get his shit and take his ass back to Louisiana or wherever the fuck, he cannot stay here. Lea is gonna keep crying like that every day if he stays," Bri whisper yelled at her boyfriend. "We're gonna go check on her," she said at regular volume.

Both girls made it outside, and immediately walked up to their friends, both opening their arms for her. Samara's lip started to tremble and she quickly walked over to them, holding them both at the waist, letting out another flood of tears while Nayeli rubbed her back, feeling like she was about to cry too. Bri held her head steady, also trying to keep it together.

"I-I lo—I loved him," she sniffed into Nai's shoulder.

"I know, baby. I'm so sorry," she whispered back to her. "So, sorry,"

Hours later, the guys, with much resistance, managed to get Demetrius to leave the house, and left to go to the store to leave the girls some alone time