forty-six..

"Good morning!" Nayeli hopped out her bed, basically sprinting to her bathroom, making her roommates laugh

"Morning stank!" Lea called from her room.

"Good morning pooh!" Bri called , making breakfast in the kitchen.

Today was a very important day in the girl's house. Today was Armani, Demar, November and Josiah's graduation from Grambling State.

Josiah, being Samara's new man.

She and Siah met at Duck's championship dinner

She and Siah met at Duck's championship dinner. The boys had won yet another championship last season, and of course all his friends came to support, and they took him out to dinner when he won, along with some of his other friends.

Siah and Samara hit it off instantly. There was something about him that was extremely attractive ad she didn't even know what it was, not at first. After they decided to be friends, she noticed he was extremely goofy, he loved to laugh. He was kind and had a huge heart. He loved listening to her rant about her bad days and make them better, he got along very well with Nayeli and Aubrielle, which was extremely important for her.

But it was hard for her to come to terms with the fact that she liked him and wanted to date him. She refused to put herself in another position to get hurt, and she felt like another relationship would do just that. Siah didn't give up, though. He stuck by her, and kept trying until she finally gave in and let him take her out.

At first Armani and Nai, as well as everyone else, were very skeptical about it all. They trusted Josiah, because they all knew him, but they didn't want their friend to be hurt again. They weren't hard on him, per her request, but they kept an eye out, always.

But she was happy. Samara was very happy and in love with Josiah, and today she got to see him get his degree along with the rest of his family.

"My baby graduates today," Nai danced around the bathroom, finishing up her makeup. Together for almost two years now, Nayeli couldn't be happier to see Armani graduating with his culinary arts degree. He'd already secured a job in Atlanta at a French restaurant, thanks to his great work at his internship. He saved up enough to get himself a decent apartment in the city and was in the process of getting the last of his things moved.