thirty...

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑...

"Jax, work with mommy please," Nai laughed, trying to her two year old in some pants. Jeremiah was fully dressed and sitting on Nai's bed, watching a Spanish cartoon.

"No pants mama," he shook his little head.

"But why dooda? We cant go see Mimi and Papa until you put your pants on," she tried to explain. She didn't understand why he absolutely loathed wearing clothes, but he did. Even when he was a newborn, getting him dressed was a hassle.

"No queiro (i don't want to)," he shook his head again.

"Jaxson," Armani spoke, walking in the room, making him jump. "Escucha a mamí, póntelos, (listen to mommy. put them on)" he leaned on the door frame and Jax nodded letting Nai put his little pants on.

Jeremiah and Jaxson Dixon were born on May 10th, both prematurely. They both had to stay in the NICU for a few weeks, and Nai was worried sick. Jeremiah, who everyone called Jay, was brought home first. Jax was next, only a week later and they'd been growing healthy and strong ever since they left the hospital.

Jax, the youngest, was clearly the more excitable, loud and wild twin, while Jay, the oldest,  was calmer and quieter

Jax, the youngest, was clearly the more excitable, loud and wild twin, while Jay, the oldest, was calmer and quieter. He didn't cry much and he followed Noémie around everywhere.

"Mommy! Can I wear this?" Noémie yelled, walking from her room into theirs after Jax was completely dressed. At 4 years old, Nomi was a very independent, yet very spoiled baby girl. She loved learning on her own and doing things on her own, except her hair, since she didn't know how.