thirteen..

Nayeli's eyes cracked open, sunlight spilling through her curtains into her eye, making her groan and turn away from it, completely forgetting Armani was in bed next to her

"Oh, look who's up," he commented with a smirk, looking down at her. "Good morning mamita," he spoke, leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"Mm morning," she groaned, rubbing her eye. In the past two days they spent together, he learned she was not a morning person, like at all. She hated waking up early and she hated being woken up as well. Taking that into account, he wasn't surprised when she just turned to face him again, moving towards him and laying on his arm.

"You still sleepy baby?" he chuckled, rubbing her back up and down.

"Yeah," she mumbled, moving even closer to him. "We stayed up late," she reasoned, giving her an excuse to sleep longer.

They were up pretty late the night before just playing around. She realized he didn't know how to play spades, so she stayed up for hours, determined to teach him. They watched cooking shows, and he commented on all the stupid things people were doing, it reminded her of her mom. They honestly just wanted to soak up their last night together before their flights this evening.

"But I wanna be up with you now," he laughed. "You been sleep all morning, mamas," he continued rubbing her back, which wasn't helping. It was only 9, but Armani had been up since 7. Ever since she was a kid she could sleep through almost anything, so when he got up to wash up and he came back to see her knocked out still, he knew she wouldn't be up anytime soon.

"Nooo Mani, leave me alone," she whined once more, trying to get out of his grasp, but he didn't let her go.

"Pero quiero ver esos ojos bonitas," (but i wanna see those pretty eyes) he mumbled to her, kissing the side of her face. Her eyes slowly drifted open, he knew she liked it when he spoke Spanish even if she didn't understand. He usually translated for her after, and it always made her blush.

"Stop trying to bribe me," she spoke, holding her smile back.

"Whatever, Nayeli," he laughed. "I got you up, though, right?" he smirked down at her and she playfully rolled her eyes, moving to climb down the bed, so she could wash up as well. The plan was to be as lazy as possible today, since for the last two days they had been running around seeing things together, since neither of them were from the area.

Once she was done, she changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt, letting her hair down. She made her way back into the dorm she was greeted with Armani staring back at her.

"Yes?" she asked shyly, twirling her hair around her finger.

"You so damn cute, come here," he waved her over and she gladly went to him, hopping back in her bed. They decided to say the last night here so she could pack and have her things here when it was time to go. She wasn't bringing and clothes because she still had her entire closet at home. All she needed were her electronics and toiletries.