s i x

ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕊𝕀𝕏:
𝕎ℝ𝕆ℕ𝔾 𝕄𝕆𝕍𝔼

The three boys couldn't stop thinking what happened yesterday. They all had their first kiss with (Y/N). It was the happiest day of their life. The boys were so excited to see her again later on. "You guys already?" Hyungwon asked them. "Is (Y/N) coming today?" Taehyung asked. Hyungwon shook his head.

"You guys seem to like her a lot, but no. She's a student so I can't let her work. She works only Fridays and Saturdays." Hyungwon tells them.

"Is that old man coming then?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, Mr.Han is coming" The manger said making the boys pout. They wanted to see their new friend, (Y/N). "Let's get going. The girls are outside waiting for you" he added on.

The three boys headed out to the cafe and saw bunch of teen girls waiting from them like always.

"Kookie, you look so cute today" jungkook takes a seat next to the group of girls that had ask from him. He looks at them, giving them his famous look. The girls cheeks turn red and felt their heart racing.

"cute? the only cute person I know is you" he replied as he stares at the girl who said that to him.

'What do girls see in bad boys?' Jimin thought as he takes a seat next to the girls who had asked for him.

"good morning Chimmy!" one of the girls said. Jimin looks at them and gives them his sweet smile. "Good morning ladies" he said. "Did you sleep well yesterday?" Another asked. Jimin happily nodded because he remembers the kiss. "Yup!" He replied.

"C-Chimmy...can you help us study? we have a test next week and we would like your help" Jimin pulls out his round glasses that all of his customers love when he's wearing them. " shall we start?" He asked them.

' Nerd and Bad boy? What's wrong with those girls? Don't they want a soft and adorable boy?'

"Tae!" The bear boy looks to see his customers waiting for him. He smiles brightly at them and takes a seat next to them.

"Hello ladies" he said. One of his customers gave him a piece of cake that they ordered. Taehyung happily took the cake and took a bite. The girls smile when they saw Taehyung pouting as he eats the cake.

"Delicious!" He smiles.

All of the girls have their own type when it comes to boys. For the girls who like the Bad boy type, there's Jungkook. For the girls who like the nerd and shy type, there's Jimin. And for the girls who like boys who are adorable and fun yet can be serious, there's Taehyung. None of the customers know that the boys are animatronics. It's a secret that only a few people know. The three boys are here to entertain the girls who have to much time on their hands. Their job here at the cafe to to be the host.

"Kookie, do you ever think about dating someone?" One of the girls asked him.

"Dating?"

"I mean don't you wanna have a girlfriend who would love you and take care of you when you're sick?"

"and why would I want a girlfriend if I have you ladies" he said as he licks his lips.

"why not Chimmy? I know there's a girl waiting for you. They will love the effort you put on them. You should consider on dating someone"

"I-I don't think so. no girl will like a boy like me..." he said as he scratches his head.

"of course they will!"

"She's gonna love your cuddles and kisses, Tae! She can be your partner in crime! You play fun games with them. Having a lover is a good thing to have"

"Y-you think they won't mind me hugging them at night?" Taehyung asked as he hides his face away from the girls.

"they will love to cuddle with you!"

"Oh! (Y/N) it's a surprise to see you here" the boys stopped what they were doing and their eyes go to the front entrance where Hyungwon was. They saw you in front of the manger. You were wearing a simple white dress. "I left my phone in the office that's why I'm here" you said scratching your head.

"You can go get it. The door is open. Also you look very beautiful today. Is there a special occasion?" Hyungwon asked.

"Ah...it's my mother's birthday today and she wanted us to go out for lunch so I had to dress up nicely. I normally don't dress like this unless it's a special occasion" you said.

"I see. Well I hope you have fun with your family" he smiles.

"Thank you sir" you smile back at him. You headed towards the back and you didn't know that one of the animatronics was right behind your back.

"im so stupid...thank goodness i realize before I started walking to mom's place" you said as you grabbed your phone. You turned around to get scared by the boy who was smiling brightly.

"w-what are you doing here? Should you be-" you stopped your sentence when you realize how attractive he looked with those round glasses he was wearing. He notices you staring at him and smirks. Never in his years of working as a host, he seen a girl this beautiful.

You closed your eyes, trying to control yourself. You open your eyes and froze when you felt his lips on your neck. You could feel your heart racing as he continues to leave wet kisses. Your cheeks were now brightly red. His hands placed on your hips, pulling you closer to his body.

"j-jimin what are you doing?" You asked. He moves his mouth towards her ears and whispers, "in all of the romantic books I read, the male always marks the female, so..."

"I'm gonna mark you"