s i x t e e n

A/n:
luv you all! 💜

ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ:
𝔽𝔼𝔸ℝ

The whole day, you were thinking about the cafe. Like what happened? Is Hyungwon okay? What about the boys? You were so worried. Once school was over, you got a call by Hyungwon. "Hey (Y/N)" he said in a calm voice.

"Hyungwon, are you okay? I passed by the cafe and saw police tape around?" You asked.

"Someone broke inside the cafe so the police said it was better to close it for now. Nothing more happened" He explained.

"Oh my goodness. Are the boys okay?" You asked.

"They're fine. They're with their creator for now. If you're still worried, I can take you there so you can ask them yourself"

"um...s-sure," you said. He told you that he will pick up near the park that was close to the cafe. You then headed towards your locker to grab your books. As you were unlocking your locker, a group of girls happened to talk about the cafe.

"did you hear what happened to Expresso Time? They were robbed"

"I heard. I feel so bad for the people who work there. Especially for those three hot hosts"

"You mean Tae, Chimmy, and Kookie?" You continued to hear their conversation about the boys. They were talking about how handsome they are and that they wish that they were their girlfriends. You walked out of school, thinking about what they said. Jimin and Taehyung looked so innocent when it's just the four of you, but alone they're different towards you.

' i just hope they're okay and that both Jimin and Taehyung be like they used to be'

-

Fear.

Each animatronic were scared. Each of them, locked inside a cage. If they touch the bar, they get an electric shock. They never thought that they would be here. They were scared of their creator. After everything he did, who wouldn't be scared.

"wake up! You three have a guest waiting for you outside" their creator said as he unlocks the doors. Both Taehyung and Jungkook immediately headed out as Jimin just stared at his creator.

"what are you looking at fox boy?" he asked but Jimin didn't answer him and walked out of the room. Jimin was different from Taehyung and Jungkook, after all, he was the first animatronic made by their creator. He was here longer than them...he suffered more. He learned that if he stays quiet, the punishments won't happen. He has always been lonely and reading was the only thing that made him feel happy.

He walks outside, knowing that the manager is probably here since they are the reason why the cafe gets their money. "I missed you so much, (Y/N)" Jimin looks at where the voice came from. He was surprised to see you here.

"I missed you too, Jungkook," you said ruffling his black hair. A smile appeared on the bunny boy's face. He wanted your attention all on him. "me too!" Taehyung said with a smile. You were shocked since Taehyung was back being the cute bear he was before. You smiled before ruffling his hair.

"How did you know we were here?" Jungkook asked.

"well, Hyungwon took me here since I was worried about you three," you said looking down to hide your red cheeks, but all three of them saw.

' ...our angel is so cute...' they all thought.

"(Y/N)!" you looked up to see Jimin running towards you with a big smile. You flash him a smile as he runs. You were shocked when he hugged you. He had a huge smile when he felt you hugging him back. You were his answer. You were his savior.

Because of you,
the three of them felt loved.