t w e n t y - s i x

a/n:
this week is for the students who haven't handed in their work but luckily for me, im the type of student who does their work on time, making me have more time to write.

ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐- 𝕊𝕀𝕏:
𝕎𝔼𝔸ℙ𝕆ℕ 𝟘𝟘𝟙, 𝟘𝟘𝟚 & 𝟘𝟘𝟛

"Can we kill him?" Taehyung asked as the three of them hear your conversation with Yoongi. Jungkook was luckily able to hack into your phone, making them able to hear you. "He can't have this guy around her," Jungkook said agreeing with Taehyung.

"No. we can't kill him" Jimin disagreed, making the other two angry. "why not?" Taehyung asked. "If we kill him it means our problem is gone, "Jungkook said.

"But killing him will be easy. You have to play games with them. Drive them crazy a bit. Make them lose their mind" Jimin smirks.

"And how are we gonna do that?" Jungkook asked.

"You believe it's time to officially make her ours, right?" Jimin asked and the two of them nodded. "Well, let them pick the clues I left. For now, let's go. We have to visit an old pal of ours" Jimin said grabbing your keys.

-

You were honestly surprised that you haven't seen Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and your cat since yesterday. They didn't leave any clues where they could have gone. You were about to leave your house to go searching for them but you got a text from Yoongi.

Yoongi:
come over to my place

Yoongi:
I have news

You:
alright

You:
address?

You got his address and started walking to his place which wasn't far from where your mom lived. 'I wonder what news he has? Is it good or bad?' You thought as you walked. You eventually arrived and knocked on the door. "Hey (Y/N)" Hoseok answers the door. "Hey" you answered back.

Yoongi sees you and grabs your hand, dragging you upstairs, leaving Hoseok alone. He drags you into his bedroom to see papers all over the ground. "Y-Yoongi?" You asked looking at his messy room.

"(Y/N), your father's case is unsolved right?" He asked.

"Yeah but it's been five years. I don't wanna think about-"

"I know, but look at this!" He hands you an old newspaper.

"The XXX COMPANY was given new weapons that could possibly help during wars. These weapons are very powerful and can do extreme damage to the person who gets attack.

They had (L/N) (Y/FATHER/N) experiment with these new weapons. He said they are the key to winning every war and that they must never be handed to the wrong person."

"I remember. My dad said they got new weapons but he never told me"

"We must find out what those weapons are so we can find out who could steal them and kill your father!" Yoongi said.

"I think my mom might have his things in the house. We can look there" you said.

The two of you headed towards your mom's place. You knocked on her door and she immediately opens it. "Mom do you still have dad's things?" You asked.