1

Bakugou's POV

"I don't know what you think you're doing Deku, but we are not done." I say grabbing his notebook labeled "hero analysis for the future"

"What is that? His diary?"

"Ha! How pathetic, taking notes for something you will never be?"

"Real funny guys just give it back!" Deku mumbles

I put the notebook in between my hands and explode his notebook. He yelps, I throw his notebook out the window.

"Y'know if you want to be a hero that badly there actually may be another way.
Just pray that you will have a quirk in your next life. Then take a swan dive off the roof of the building."

Izuku's POV

What a jerk. He can't go around telling people that... but what if I did..?
No I can't do that to my mom. She loves me too much. I could break her heart.
But I am pretty useless.

Later that night
"Good night mom" she kisses my cheek and says good night.

I head to my room and lay down on my comfortable bed.

Why do I feel something heavy in my chest?
I can't let what Bakugou told me get to me.
I can save people right? Like All Might!
I drift into sleep.
Dreaming
"Stop bullying me kachan!"

"Or what? Quirkless DEKU"
I shut and open my eyes .
I'm at the edge of a building.
I look at the horizon. It's so beautiful, and warm. Will it feel like this when I die?
I feel so light.
Numb .
I slip.

GASP
I open my eyes with a cold sweat. It's dark outside and I'm breathing heavily.
4:24 AM
I go down stairs and drink water.
-
PLEASE READ
Hi pls don't hesitate to leave any kind of comment. I accept all negative and positive comments and so forth. Also! I'll make this story short and complete, one that you can binge and enjoy. I like those kind of fanfics I have more ideas as well. If you like long ones I can do that too! Just let me know! Thanks and enjoy
-
This stuff is very serious to me and we should be aware! I'll put suicide hotline site of numbers for all around the world at the end of each chapter, I know it helped me and if you every feel like how I'm portraying Izuku in this fan fiction don't hesitate! I promise you will feel better talking about it! My messages are open as well!

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html
USA: 1-800-273-8255