6

Bakugou's POV
"We tried the best we could to save him. I'm sorry Ms. Mydoria"

"No... not my baby.." she fell into her knees and started to sob softly to herself trying to not cause a commotion.

My mom helped her up and walked her to a privet room where she can let her feelings out.

Everything went silent. I heard my heartbeat in my ears thumping harder after each breath

It's my fault..
It's all my fault..
It's all my fault...
IT'S ALL MY FAULT

I walked out the hospital and screamed

"IZUKU" I fell on my knees and started punching the concrete floor

"It's my fault it's my fault it's my fault. IZUKU IM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME"

I punched and punched and started to make a puddle of blood. I felt arms pull me up.

"Hey, hey calm down. It's going to be fine"

"NO IT'S NOT HE WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN ALIVE." I started to pull and tug.

SMACK

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU" I felt a sting on my cheek. I stopped struggling and was let go, my mom holds me.

"I'm sorry nurses. I have him now. Thank you." She bowed.

She turned around and looked at me. Not with anger, but with pity.

"Don't look at me like that old hag" I choked out with tears running down my cheeks.

"Katsuki. It's not your fault. You're just hurt right now." She held my face, and then hugged me tightly.

"I told him to kill himself.."I muttered.

"What?"

"I was so mad thinking he wanted to be better than me. He didn't have a quirk and he was such a fucking nerd—I told him to pray a-and take a swan dive o-off a building" I choked out

She stepped back away from me. She looked at me with horror and went back inside the building.

The look at my hands, the blood had dried out. I started to walk with no destination. I started to pick up the pace

I ran faster and faster, I started to scream.

"IM SORRY DEKU" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I ran faster not caring how much my chest hurt from breathing terribly.

I stopped

I looked around and I was in the middle of some forest.

The sun started to set.

How long have I been running

I look at my watch

4:23PM

Its only been 2 hours? Is time going slow?

I sit on a bolder, and look out at the city. The sun was going to set soon.

I started to stare into space. Without a thought in my head besides Izuku. The memories from the first time I met him to my last memory of him.No sound. Just my breathing. I hugged my knees and had my eyes closed.

Kacchan

My eyes opened wide

I couldn't move. I froze.

Kacchan, it's me. Izuku.

I look up.

Am I dreaming?

No, you're not.

-

Suicide hotline site:http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

USA suicide hotline: 1-800-273-8255