5

!WARNING SUICIDE ATTEMPT!

Bakugou's POV

GASP

I wake up with a cold sweat, panting with my eyes wide open. 

what did I just dream?  I don't remember very well. But it shook me... It's 4:19AM

later that day

"Oi deku!" I walk up to him. 

Has he always looked this tired? 

"What Bakugou" 

I was a bit socked to his response, he's usually anxious and wimpy. 

"come with me" I start to walk, he follows. We leave out the lunch area and are in an empty hallway.

"What do you want I'm busy so if you're going to tell me to kill myself I'm on it already. Or beat me up do whatever you want I dont care" 

I stay sclient to the response. 

he wants to kill himself? no he doesn't he never listens to him.

snap

"Katsuki? hello? come on I don't have time for your bullshit"

"why are you smoking?" I ask

we stay quiet. 

"its none of your business." 

"YOU THINK YOU'RE COOL NOW? STILL THINKING YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME?"

"THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE KACCHAN WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO ALL THAT TO BE BETTER THAN YOU?" 

I really did not know what I was trying to get at with this. 

I clench my fist and punch his face.

why did I do that?

ringggg

The hall starts to get crowded with students. He leaves. 

Stop him

huh?

STOP HIM

I was going to reach out for him but he left before I could even react.

YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO STOP HIM

Izuku's POV

I hold my cheek as I walk out the building. I didn't care anymore. I'm done.

I run to my house with my vision blurred from my tears. Luckily my mom wasn't home. I take out everything I had hidden. The drugs and Alchol I had. 

I started to put eveything I had inside me. Consumed it like it was water, inhaled like it was oxygen. 

I felt numb. I grab my notebook and started to write everything I had in mind. I didn't care if it made sense, if it was written right. I wrote like I was running out of time. 

Because I am.

later that day

Its 1:45 theres still school. Maybe I should let myself slip.

Stumbling I walk my way back to school. It was hard but I managed to get in without getting caught. I saw small stars and was awfully dizzy. I felt everything spin, it feels...good. I started to laugh to my own thoughts.