22

Bakugou's POV

I hold Shoto in my arms as he sleep. I look at the glowing numbers on the clock on our nightstand.

11:59:55

11:59:56

11:59:57

11:59:58

11:59:59

12:00:00

I miss you Izuku

I take a deep breath and kiss his forehead. My throat tightened, I felt my eyes fill with tears. I look at the ceiling trying to push back my tears and avoid any of them to fall on Shoto.

Think of Shoto. It all started with that fight we had at the schools gym before graduation.

I close my eyes and smiled to myself at the thought of how I didn't know Shoto would be the love of my life.

I miss you Izuku. Would this have been you if you didn't kill yourself?

"Shit probably" Izuku said sitting on the floor with one leg up by his chest.

Huh? Am I dreaming?

"You hurt me a lot Kacchan, realistically I didn't like the Kacchan that bullied me. But I knew you were better than that. And I just hoped... from a far for you to change"

I stood in the middle of no where. Just a blank space, no buildings, not a room.

"Would you be tempted?" Izuku got up and stood in front of me

"What?"

"Kiss me Kacchan" Izuku took a step closer. I didn't move.

"No, I'm with Shoto"

"But you still want me don't you?" I felt his breath against my lips.

"Yes" I leaned in to close the gab between us and kissed him. His kiss is different than Shotos

Izuku began to moan softly. I grabbed his waist and pulled it close to mine. I pulled away and began to kiss his neck in various places to find his soft spot.He smelled like vanilla and honey, his skin was soft, nothing like I've felt before.

"Mmhm Kacchan" I began to suck softly on to his soft spot and felt his hand softly grip on to my hair.

"More ah~ please K-kaah~" I grab his legs and wrapped them around my waist, I kissed him passionately feeling every part of his body memorizing his curves and skin on to mine. Shoving my tongue into his mouth and felt every part of it.

"Wake up"

"What?" I stopped and looked at him, his cheeks were red and his lips were slightly swollen. There was no sun but his eyes reflected like glitter. He gave me a small smile

"Wake up"

"Kacchan wake up"

I gasp and sit up. I look next to me is Shoto.

"Are you okay?" He rubbed my back

"Yea.. just nightmare" I touch my forehead and it was sweaty.

"What was it about?"

"Izuku" I look down at my hands

"What happened?"

"I don't really want to talk about it" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.