13

A/N: long ass chapter! Enjoy! Almost cried doing this. Thank you for reading this far!

Izuku's POV

I sit in my chair by my desk and stare at the stained wood.

Am I dumb? did I really think Kacchan wouldn't be with anyone else? We were never together in the first place, I'm the one who died.

My vision began to blur and hot tears began to spill onto my pants. I wipe my hears roughly, mad that I feel like this. I take a deep breath and look around my space. I have changed it a lot through out the years and just can't seem to be ready to leave.

Is it because I thought he wanted only me? I'm DEAD for fucks sake! I'm truly dumb.

I wanted to hug my mom so much. I would go see her and talk to her as if she could hear me, but shes asleep right now. I'm not tired, I decided to work out myself to tire myself to sleep.

Later that day

I got up and looked at the clock reading 12:30PM, I got up to get ready to see Kacchan and the rest of his class graduate and be officially pro heros. I know my mom was going to be there for him. They became very close after my death. I try not to see Kacchan a lot, only a couple times a month to avoid becoming more hurt to the thought he told me he liked me three years ago. He hasn't tried to channel me either. It broke me a little inside.

I take a quick shower and started to dress for the ceremony. It was casual black ripped jeans with a red long sleeve shirt and black shoes. I had let my hair grow nearly to my shoulders and decided to put it up in a messy bun. I didn't bother to comb my hair.

I go to the front of my house and not much has changed. I pass through the door

"I'm home okaasan" I would have said that if I were alive. I like to pretend I'm home.

"Can you help me pick out a color honey" my mom shouted from her room.

I walk upstairs and by her room, she had a towel around her body and hair.

"Go with green, it compliments your hair" Kaito said.

Kaito is my moms partner, they have been together for about a year and he's genuinely a good person. I followed him to make sure he doesn't have another wife or secret child hiding from her. He's actually widowed, and didn't have a partner for a long time like my mom. I was happy that my mom found love again.

"Okay I'll hurry up we have about an hour until the ceremony and I want to be there for Kacchan before he goes in" I went to wait for them in the living room and looked down at the pictures my mom had of me.

I forget that I can grow as well. I grew about 7 more inches of height, not because I wished it but my body seemed to grow with time as well.

The ceremony

I let my mom talk to Kacchan while I walk around and see my should have been class's families. Almost everyone brought their families. There were many couples as well that fell in love through out the last 3 years. It was beautiful to me.

Everyone took a seat and I walked around, knowing no one can see me. I got bored with the speeches so I walked around and look at all the cute babies that were around. A baby girl began to cry towards the back of the audience. I quickly walk up to her and start to shush her.

"Hey hey baby, don't worry it's okay. You're hungry? Or did you do poo poo? Or are you just as bored as me?" I began to make silly faces as the small one started to relax and play with my hand. I created the image of stars to entertain her. Her mother look tired