28

Bakugou's POV
Next day

I booked a room at a fancy hotel. I had two things planned for us, just incase he wasn't ready to do it with me I made a back up plan. Also for Yui's sake I tried to make it as short timed possible.

I asked for the top floor which was a single bedroom with a shower, within that same floor there was a privet hot spring. Since it was the top floor we would be able to go to the roof which had a restaurant which was also reserved to be empty for just the two of us for the hour.

I began to prepare my bag for the night. Although I was only going to be with him for about four hours or so I was still going to spend the night there. I felt annoyed that I wasn't going to be able to sleep with him for the night.

I wondered if he still liked to hug his pillow while sleeping. I looked at the time and it was five PM. I put my duffle bag on my shoulder and went to my car, I felt myself get more sweaty as I got closer to Yui's house.

I texted her saying I was outside, moments later I see Yui and Izuku walk towards the car. Izuku opened the door and placed his backpack on his lap.

"Hi Kacchan" he smiled

"Hey Bakugou" Yui said as she closed the door for Izuku.

"Hey Yui, thank you for everything"

"Well you're gonna thank me a bit more now. I made a new friend, her quirk is generate. She can help me regain the energy I loose for my quirk. A gift from me to you, Izuku will have a whole twenty four hours with you" Yui winked and gave me a thumbs up

"Wait are you serious?" Izuku said

"Wait but don't you need to sleep?"

"I can turn on and off my quirk in my sleep. It's just draining when I do use it for so long, but with my friend she can help me regain the energy I lost. Don't worry"

"We'll text you either way to check on you. Don't hesitate to text us either if you can't handle it" I said in a more serious tone since I don't want her to faint or worse.

"Aye aye captain" she gave me a salute and smiled. I drove and Yui waved us off.

"Wow we get to spend a whole day together!" Izuku cheered, I grabbed his hand and squeezed it softly.

"What are we going to do? I was not really sure what you meant about yesterday but I brought clothes if you want me to change. I brought comfortable clothes as well, and extra clothes just incase I got the wrong idea or I'm not wearing the right thing."

"you never stop mumbling you dumb ass. I'll let you know if you need to change got it?" I looked at him and he just nodded. His hands were on his knees, I grab his hand and squeeze it firmly but softly while rubbing my thumb on his. I saw him relax his shoulders with the corner of my eye which also relaxed me.

"Can you sing for me baby" I felt my heart skip a beat feeling nervous of calling him baby, he squeezed my hand lightly to the nickname.

"w-what song do you want me to sing?"

"hmm how about, can't help falling in love" I looked at him and smiled softly.

"I'll try" he rubbed the back of his neck and took a deep breath

You don't need to

"Wise men say, only fools rush in

But I can't help, falling in love with you

shall I stay? would it be a sin

if I can't help, falling in love with you

Like a river flows, surely to the sea