"Hello"

Yoona POV:
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!
My alarm rings. I sigh and look over Yuri Unni's body: 5:35 A.M. I sit up and look around the room. I look at Yuri and she is sound asleep. I rub my eyes and try to remember last night. It is finally Friday and this week has been tough. Last night we all ate dinner together and it was nice to converse with the other girls. Yuri moves and starts to stretch.
"Morning Yoona!" She says smiling. "Finally smiling." I smile and get up.
"Yay! I am just ready for this week to be over." I go to the living room and see Sunny Unni is drinking coffee and she smiles at me. I go to the bathroom and straighten my hair and than get dressed. When I come out I see the other 8 girls are all ready.
"Ready girls? The cars are waiting for us." Taeyeon says. She is the leader of our small group. We head downstairs and get in our cars. We have two vans. The white one holds Taeyeon, Seohyun, Jessica, and me. The black can holds Sunny, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Yuri, and Hyoyeon. When we get in our vans we head off to school.

-----Fast Forward to Homeroom----
We all have the same Homeroom class and we got there kind of early today. We like getting there early cause we are popular and girls often cuss at us, admire us, or trip us when we arrive at the normal time. When we get to class we notice 12 other guys sitting down. That's weird, we are always the ones who get here earlier than normal.
"Hello." Tiffany unni says sitting down. A guy with brown hair smiles.
"Hello. We are new here." He tells us. "I'm Suho." We find our seats and turn to them.
"We have new classmates? That's weird, usually our teacher would of told us yesterday." Hyoyeon says.
"Welcome to Seoul Arts High School! There's a lot of you. I'm assuming you all are close?" Sunny asks.
"We're a group called EXO. I'm Suho, the groups leader." Suho adds.
"Really?" Yuri asks.
"That's cool! We're a group called Girls Generation." Taeyeon says. "I'm the leader."
"Wow. So we're not the only ones! That's good to know." A dark guy said. We look at him and he blushes. "I'm Kai, by the way."
"Let us introduce ourselves!" Suho says. They stand up in a single file line. "We are one! Hello we are Exo!" They say. I can't help but smile. That's really cool of them.
"Hello I'm EXO's leader Suho." Suho looked like an angel. He had a pretty smile.
"Hello I'm EXO's Galaxy man Kris." Kris was really tall and he seemed cold like our Jessica.
"I'm EXO's oldest hyung Xiumin." He was so cute and tiny. He didn't look like the oldest.
"I'm EXO's Panda Bear Tao!" Tao? I think he is Chinese. He was another tall dude.
"I'm EXO's dancing machine Chen." He said trying not to laugh. Kai punches him.
"I'm EXO's actual dancing machine Kai." He was really dark. Like our Yuri.
"I'm EXO's Maknae Sehun." He was really cute.
"I'm EXO's Kkaebsong king Baekhyun." Kkaebsong? What's that? He was another cutie.
"I'm EXO's Happy Virus Chanyeol." He was another giant with big ears. When he smiles you saw a ton of his teeth.
"I'm EXO's Big Eyed D.O." His eyes were big.
"I'm EXO's healing unicorn Lay." He had these cute dimples." Lastly this guy who was looking down the whole time and I never noticed introduced himself.
"I'm EXO's manly guy Luhan." He says looking up. He had these cute eyes, brown hair and a small face. He was beautiful, even prettier than Tiffany unni, and she was pretty. I get out of my daze when I hear Taeyeon's voice.

----End of Chapter 1----

How was my first chapter? Please keep reading! :}