Final Part 2

Luhan POV:

Girls Generation debuted on August 5th, 2007. Everyone watched it. The school watched and everyone cheered. It made me happy.

Soon in 2008, 2PM debuted. They were under JYP which we never knew. They debuted with another member added called Jay Park. The school watched them debut too. I never talked to Taecyeon again, or Yoona. But there were dating rumors between the two in the KPOP world.

In 2011, we were told we would be debuting. We were so excited. Finally. However, we were spilt up in groups. Exo-K, and Exo-M. I would be in Exo-M since I'm chinese. We debuted in 2012. I saw Yoona but was too afraid to talk to her since she was a big idol now. I don't think she even noticed me. I let it go and focused on my group exo. I. 2013 we become one and performed as EXO. I liked us better that way.

However, in September, there were
More dating rumors involving Yoona. With a guy named Lee Seung-Gi. A famous actor. He claimed to be her fan and I watched the shows with them. I didn't know how I felt about Yoona.

In December of 2013, the very last day, it was confirmed that Yoona and Lee Seung-Gi were dating. I was alittle
Shocked but happy to be honest. Like I said. Seeing her smile made me smile.

We also learned that Sooyoung was dating another actor named Jung Kyung Ho.

In April we learned Tiffany was dating Nichkhun from 2PM. We haven't spoken to them in a long time.

Kris left the group in May. We were hurt and shocked. Didn't know how to respond. We had to re do our dance and change parts. Plus we were preparing for our first solo concert.

In June the news broke of Baekhyun and Taeyeon. We already knew and I was happy that they were dating after all these years. I was also a little jealous. But the fans didn't like the news. Taeyeon would be seen crying to fans saying sorry and Bakehyun's mood changed. He wasn't happy as much anymore. Soon it all died down and they are still dating.

In August, Red Velvet debuted. Wendy and Joy came back from the States and they debuted on August 1st.

The summer was calm, until September. News broke when a female girl group called Ladies Code got in a bad accident resulting in two members EunB and RiSe passing. It was heart breaking. We never spoke to them but they were very talented. And just the thought of losing such young stars was heartbreaking.

Also towards the end of September we learned that Jessica was leaving Girls Generation which was a huge shock. Jessica left and never said goodbye to anyone.

After Kris leaving I started thinking. Was I happy as an idol. Since I became one my health as decreased a lot. I wasn't happy anymore, and I was always sick and feeling bad. I decided I wanted to leave the KPoP world. But that meant suing SM to get my long contract nullified. And I didn't that, on October 10th. I was the second member to leave EXO, and I went back to China. I became healthier and started doing more solo activities. It still hurts to see my group perform without me. After everything we have been through. Thinking about the younger years, back during the school days. I smile and enjoy those memories. But as 2015 rolls along, I wish my friends and the groups happiness and for a better year.