misery turning back into happiness

Since tharn proposed too type he could not give him an answer other then "we will see." Type.even though he wanted to believe they would never part, he followed flukes advice and did not indulge too much into this.
The week prior the two had to go to the court house for there statements again. They were now in front of a federal building, awaiting the jurys verdict.
Type sat on a bench keeping his eyes down, playing with his.engagement ring. He did not take it off, also tharn did not rush the answer.
Tharn stood too the side of type, looking at the doors, chewing his inner cheek. There is no way they will not convict.
Turning, his head he eyed type, cold and indifferent deamnor. He recently went back to his studio, but all his projects were dark and not colorful like before.
Type was also very quiet, unless someone engaged him into conversation he.just wouldn't talk, much too tharns dismay.
Sitting, tharn placed his arm over type. He smiled.
Has there lawyer made his way out, he looked too them. They both stood, type gulped.
"Kon got 45 years for what he did too type and 25 years for what he did too the body guard. He will not be able too leave for 70 years and we all know he will not be able too live that long."
Tears, rolled down types face. They both smiled and hugged each other.
Later, tharn, type, fluke and frame were at a bar making a toast.
Fluke looked too type who wore a smile with tharns hand around his shoulder.
"Congrats type. I am happy that bastard will never get out."
Type clinked there glasses.
They both took there shot.
Tharn kept his eyes on type, with a wide smile. Type seemed too become himself again. Maybe all you needed type was too know that piece of shit was never getting out for you to move on.
Type looked to tharn with a wide smile.
"Mmm i have too go to the bathroom. Ill be right back."
Tharn nodded taking off his arm.
Type swayed a bit, but got up successful.
Frame looked too tharn and fluke.
"So....does Type have a woman?"
They both looked too fluke questinally.
"What are you going on about frame?"
He shrugged taking a swig of his beer.
"I saw a ring on his finger.is he engaged?"
Fluke looked too tharn gulping hard his alcohol.
Tharn smiled.
When type came back, tharn eyed him, getting up, to intertwine there hands. Type looked down then up at tharn questionally.
"Tharn?"
Fluke and frame looked too each other then them.
"Frame, to answer your question. I gave my boyfriend a engagement ring but he will not answer til 3 months after our 1st anniversary."
Frames eyes opened wide. Fluke smiled. Well finally tharn.
Type couldn't stop but smile keeping his eyes on tharn who looked straight too frame.
"Damn you type.... you didn't even tell me your dating anyone now i hear your engaged?"
Type looked too frame.
"Mmm slightly engaged. Don't get mad."
He looked too tharn.
"We....we're going over the mechanics of our relationship."
Tharn smiled then he looked too type.
Frame raised his beer bottle.
"Well, congrats. Better be on the guest list."
Fluke raised his bottle has well.
Type bit his lip giving tharn a playful hit on his arm.
After they conversed for a bit. Type wanted to go home. Hugging and waving too his friends, tharn drove them home, only drinking half a bottle, over 3 hours ago.
Type laid his head on tharns chest while they intertwined there hands.
"I....can't believe you tharn told them we are...."
He smiled wide.
"We are not a secert anymore type. 2 more weeks and the will be completed. Then i will divorce mia and be with my future by your set time date."
Type shifted his head up and down tharns chest softly.
"I love you tharn. I wish for the two weeks too hurry."
"No matter what type. You will be my first true bride. This thing with mia, is nothing."
Type nodded.
Tharn un released his hand too take his arm around types shoulder holding him tight.
"I love you type. You and i will be together. I promise you that."
Type closed his eyes and felt a bit of pain in his heart. You've....said that before, in the past.
Type gritted his teeth.
He took deep calming breathes.
Tharn darted his eyes from the road too type.
"Are you okay?"
"Mmm"
The past is the past type, try and believe in tharn now.
Type slightly opened his eyes.
"Mmm a bit....sick. Are we close to being home?"
Tharn nodded.
"In a bit. Close your eyes my love."
Type did just that.
Has they got home, tharn made type stay where he was. He watched has Tharn went too his side getting him out, too carry him bridal style too there house.
Type smiled.
They stood there for a moment, looking adorly too one another, type twisted his hand up too ran his fingers through tharns hair, there eyes darted.
"When...we get inside...will....you make love too me tharn." He smiled.
Tharn narrowed his eyes playfully.
"Your drunk type."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Not....too much. I....need you tharn. I....love you. Since this shit has started you have been by my side. I want to feel all of your love. Please tharn. For your future bride."
Type bit his lip playfully.
Tharns eyes widen.
Leaning his head, forward they placed there lips to one another after so long.
They both placed there tongues to one another swirling About in a passionate dance. Tharn then proceeded to there home, going straight inside, to there room, to make sensual, passionate, slow love, both savoring it too the fullest.