The mansion

Past

Juycę looked at me holding their gun, and I looked at her, confused. "Sometimes you have to take what's yours." She said, and that's when I realized she was covered in blood. "Wh-What did you do Juycę? Juycę what did you do?" I asked, and she smiled as I ran past her.

I went into the older couple's room, and I saw the parts of the wife. The shotgun had made her body unrecognizable. Now that I think about it, the shots are what woke me. I looked around for the man, but I didn't see him. "Where is he?" I screamed, and she just stood there. I ran to the kitchen, and the older man was on the floor. It looked like it was a fight and somehow this 5'2 5'3 woman won.

"Did he try to hurt you?" I asked, looking at the man than the table of food then Juycę. I slowly walked up to her, concerned. I touched her bloody face and grabbed the gun from her hand. "Did he hurt you?" I asked, and she shook her head no.

"The old fuck kept eating up everything. Also, we all wouldn't have been able to survive on this little bit of food. I also got sick of Dawnie and Richard having you go to the store like your a maid or something. Look Lovely, the only thing I regret is I had to kill Dawnie for us to survive. She deserved better." Juycę said, and I was about to speak, then the front door went flying open.

"MOM DAD?" A girl screamed who looked like she was around our age. I turned around and before I could speak again. Juycę grabbed the gun, outta my hand, and shot her. "FUCK!!"

Present-day

I quickly woke up, inna panic, sweating, and breathing heavily. I looked over at Juycę fast asleep, so I slowly got out the bed. I made my way to the kitchen and put on some hot water for tea. Once it was ready, I sat down at the table and began thinking. I blew my tea before sipping, and that's when Desi walked into the kitchen.

"Can't sleep?" she asked, and I shook my head no. "Same," she said so I got up made her a cup of tea then I handed it to her, and I sat down. She looked at me, and I looked at her, then we looked away. "This is crazy, isn't it?" she asked, and I nodded, then I heard footsteps.

I looked over and saw Star she looked at us and smiled while wearing lingerie. "Hello ladies couldn't sleep?" she asked, going to make herself some tea Desi and I both looked at her ass, then we looked at each other.

"Comfortable much?" I heard a voice ask from down the hall, then Juycę ascended from the darkness, and I smirked cause it was a turn on, but I was also still shaken up from my dream. I began to look back and forth between her and Star. "Yes, very much so, thanks to Lovely. As always," she said, and Juycę glared at me with a smile on her face.

"We leave tomorrow," Juycę said, and I looked at her shocked as I got up, passing my cup to Star to wash as I followed Juycę to the room. "Yo, what is you doing Wavez is not healed enough to leave tomorrow, and also that's not the plan we survived this long cause we have plans in place," I said, closing the door behind me and Juycę quickly turned around. "NO, no, we survived this long cause we started this mission together than I and I alone handled our biggest problem. So don't go telling me about plans and friends cause it's always been us, until twenty days ago," Juycę said, and I looked at her my body began to heat up.

"We are not leaving Juycę, and that's that!" I said in a stern voice.

Next day

We were in the truck, all packed up and hauling an expensive RV behind us. Juycę and I were in the front, and Desi, Star, and Wavez were in the RV ready for anything. I pulled off past the gate, then I stopped the car, got out, and locked the gate. I was hoping that eventually, we would come back or at least always had somewhere to go back to. Juycę didn't want to bring Star with us, but we needed some kind of balance to help with Wavez injured ass.

(Pg,10)