Shoot dat shot

"I'm going to keep it 100, I've never had to shoot my shot before. I'm use to liking sum one and once I say that we're dating/talking but I really would love to get to know you on an intimate level not talking sexual. If you want to also let's do it, if not I understand and would love to stay friends beautiful...well associates. ( Idk if you really consider us friends.)" - Lovely.Smiffy

I texted a little scared cause I don't like asking for things. I'm used to getting almost everything and one I want. The only sad thing is I never really had to ask for it. My sister and I were on FaceTime going back and forth waiting. She was amping next up, but I was panicking.

Sometimes it makes me wonder who asks for a thing and hears no. And I mean that in the most humble way. My people made sure we had more than others, but not everything. Even though they wanted to do that, my brattiness would always make them change there mind. Well, that's and this wild ass mouf and attitude I have. No one ever wants to go toe to toe with me and my deadly combo.

"Lol awwwwwww I would like to get to know you to boo🥺😏😋and we are friends silly 😂" - Official.Crushh 😍🥺🥵🤤

A Few days later

I woke up and it seemed like every day I woke up the more guys were trying to talk to me. One day this white boy and I talked and he eventually said I was his girlfriend love the dominate but no thank you, babes. My TikTok followers are growing and my ass is too at this point life is good besides my college life. I got two A's in both my English classes a D in my Sociology and an F this is math class. Which is not at all my fault but hey colleges don't care.

I'm stressed overworked and under approached in every department of my life. but like the strong black woman I am, I will keep pushing forward no matter what. This is what separates the women from the men and I've always been better than men when I put my mind and strength to it.

(Pg,3)