Unpacked

July 28

I was in the middle of a dream when all I felt was electricity surging through my body. I groaned a little, but it was in pleasure. One moan later, and my eyes were open. I was gripping the headboard while trying to catch my breath.

It felt so good that I tried to thrust my pussy forward, but my legs wouldn't move. I arched my back, and that's when I looked down at Lovely as I came. I looked at the lower half of her face that was wet, and I smirked. She climbed up the bed and hovered above me before kissing me.

"Morning baby, Happy birthday," Lovely said in a seductive raspy voice. While slowly kissing down my body. I smiled and was about to speak, but she was already back on my pussy, making love to it. I could tell she was about to go to work, but the door swings open, and she quickly covered us up.

"Morning baby HAPPY BIR-" my parents said but quickly left the room once they realized what was going on. "Breakfast is ready in the kitchen." They said from the other side of the door. Lovely still had her head in my lap when she began laughing.

"Morning baby, HAPPY BIR-" she said, mocking them, but it was muffled, sending vibrations through my body. I wanted to move her face so badly, but my hands were still cuffed.

"Baby, unchain me so we can get cleaned up and go eat," I said, and Lovely did as told.

Three minutes later

We walked into the kitchen, holding hands, and Lovely was just grinning like the Cheshire cat. "Good Morning, beautiful Blac...Beautiful PEpoleee." She said, remembering four white men were sitting at the table.

Lovely began laughing, and everyone just smiled and shook their heads.

After breakfast, we walked back to our bedroom holding hands. As we enter the bedroom, Lovely looked at me, smiling."I wanna show you something," Lovely said, and I smiled cause I knew she wasn't just exploring the town for nothing.

Ten minutes later

I'm on Lovely's back blindfolded, with my wrist cuffs on, while wearing a trench coat. Under the coat, I'm wearing a red lingerie set with a matching harness and chocker we got from the sex shop. Since the virus mutated, Lovely can use all parts of her brain, which allows her to retain anything she looked at, heard, or imagined once.

So the harness I have on was fixed by Ms.wonderwoman herself, and I love it. She also made everyone else harnesses as well men included, which really tickled her fancy cause she made theirs girlier than all the women.

Lovely had just stopped running and was now putting me on the ground. "Before you ask no, you cannot take the blindfolds off yet," Lovely said, and I groaned like the big baby I was, which made her chuckled. Lovely was now putting what I assumed to be noise-canceling ear muffs over my ears and was guiding me somewhere. It kinda put me on edge cause I couldn't hear, nor could I see anything all I had was her smooth hand to guide me.

Eventually, she stopped, so I stopped then the blindfolds were removed from my eyes. She had found a piece of heaven on earth, and I loved it. Lovely took the earmuffs off while I looked at the waterfall and the building right next to it, my heart fluttered.

The beauty is unmatched and sooo amazing. Lovely grabbed my hand again, and we began walking into the house, holding hands, and my heart was still fluttering.  To be honest, this was the longest Lovely had ever held my hand. Once we entered the house, Lovely let me explore it all by myself.

I began walking through the house, and the first room I entered was yellow, purple, and orange. It had cute little gifts inside the room that I won't open till after I'm told. Eventually, after making it through all the rooms, I made it to a bedroom. Lovely was naked with a blindfold on. "You can do whatever you want with me. I'm yours." She said in the most seductive voice. Which made me realize if I didn't already know I loved this woman. This moment right now confirmed it for me.

I took the trench coat off and smirked. Then I got on top of Lovely and placed her arms above her head as I chained her up to the bed. I slowly kissed Lovely as I took the blindfold off her face. Once It was moved from her eyes, I looked into her eyes. "Don't speak and don't say none of my name's," I said, then I began kissing down my baby's body.

I kissed the length of her body and stopped at her thighs. I looked into Lovely's eyes and began to slowly tease her clit. "Remember the other night when you yelled at Augustus and I for making the pretty princess joke?" I asked, and she glared at me.

"Tell me you're a pretty princess," I asked with a smirked on my face. She looked into my eyes and mouthed, "come closer." So I did as mouthed. Once we were face to face, she gave me the most passionate kiss I've ever had. "I'm a pretty princess." She said in a seductively intoxicating voice.

Ten minutes later

"FUCK!" I screamed, and Juycę chuckled as she slurped on my pussy. The things I do for love.

Five minutes Later

Juycę P.O.V

Lovely was laying on her back with her arms above her head, and her eyes closed. I was still thrusting in and out of her. "Baby, wait, I hear something." She said, and I began kissing her chest. "Baby, I hur sum." She said again this time with a moan. "I still didn't give you permission, so you better not cum." I said, and Lovely looked into my eyes.

"I'm not trying to get outta this amazing moment we're having by making something up. I actually hear something." She said as her cum ran down my fingers. And I glared at her but before I could stop a man walked into the room.
"Oh, FUCK." The six-foot nine-man said, and I quickly covered us up.

Once again, we were interrupted. "I'm sorry I haven't been home since this all started I just got back today." He said, looking at us shocked and amazed. "How about you step out so we can get dressed then we'll have a decent conversation," Lovely said, and the man nodded.

I looked at Lovely, and she playfully rolled her eyes. Then I quickly began to unchain her. Eventually, once we were dressed, we exited the room.

Two minutes later

"So let me get this straight. Your name is Duc, and you're mixed with Vietnamese and African American. You reside in this beautiful home that I repaired and remodeled. You left when the breakout happened to take care of your mom, who still caught the virus and sadly died. Did I miss anything?" I asked, and this dark chocolate man shook his head no.

"Well, I guess we touched every base, and I guess we'll be leaving now," I said as I stood up, and Juycę stood next to me.

(Pg,26)