Open heart

A Month later

I was doing grocery duty alone, and it just doesn't feel the same. Wavez thinks Juycę let Star get killed, but I honestly know she had no choice. I saw it with my own eyes and even heard Star tell her, Well, us run.

In the end, Star saved Juycę even with all there Bickering and arguing. I was slowly walking in the store when I got tackled by a kid 19; she looked no more than five. I took the little brat head and kept slamming it in the ground. Before I could finish, she sent out a scream.

I quickly grabbed all my things and headed out. I took off running, dragging my thoughts behind me. Like should I give up and say fuck it? Is the 19 and government, right? I heard the 19 begin screaming, and I speed up.

I was running up the street, contemplating whether or not I should give up. I shook the thought and picked up my speed. As I was getting so close to the gate, something grabbed my leg and pulled me.

I looked, and it was a 19 member. I tried to kick him as I shot the other 19 members so they wouldn't get close. I was seconds away from calling it quit when the gate swung open dramatically. Juycę reached her hand out for me as she started shooting.

I grabbed it, getting up, then we made it into the gate. I locked it, but I knew we weren't going to make it to the button in time. "LOVELY, JUYCĘ DUCK!!" Desi screamed, and we did as told. We got on the ground when spikes and arrows went flying above us.

Once all the 19 members were dead, Juycę and I got up.  "So you're ready to die, huh? Were you just gonna leave me here? I thought you loved me?" Juycę asked, and I looked at her, a little disappointed with the situation.

"WOWWW, you didn't expect me to be outside, did you? Hmm, you thought you would come home fake fight and get kilt?" Juycę asked, and I looked at the arrow in my leg.

"Serves you right. Now let's go get you cleaned up!" She said, trying to help me up, but I denied her help. "suit yourself." She said, walking away, and I got up on my own like I practiced when I was younger.

I broke the arrow and took it out of my leg. Then I slowly made my way into the house. "She's crazy for sure," Augustus said, and I did an evil laugh. "You better believe it," I said, making my way towards Juycę and my bathroom.

I took off my clothing, got into the shower, and washed myself off.

(Pg,15)