If I Must Die....

"Baby, I..I don't feel too well," I said as I collapsed on the couch. Everyone quickly ran over to me, and Augustus pulled my shirt down. They looked at my back and gasped. "She's been bitten," Desi said, sounding sad."FUCK!!" Augustus screamed, "YOU BASTARD! She would've been fine if she didn't have to go back to save you." Wavez exclaimed, and I tried to sit up.

"S..stop, no fighting," I said, taking slow breaths. "I will be fine. I just need to stay in the back away from everyone," I said, slowly trying to muster up the energy to make it there. The parents are looking at me sadly as my siblings stand by the kitchen table, highly upset. "Baby, wait, you need to rest," Juycę said, and I smiled. "You really must not know me by now," I said, making my way to the backyard slowly. "Don't kill him yall," I said, and They were mumbling and groaning. But something inside of me told me they would respect my wishes.

I went and sat in the pool chair that leaned back into a bed. Then I slowly began to drift into a deep sleep. I even started dreaming, and it was terrific. But when I awakened hours later, I heard yelling. I looked around and saw it was morning.

Then Juycę, Wavez, and Desi went flying past me. They ran to the back. Wavez was holding the shotgun that was always on the wall. They made it past the red line, and Juycę pushed the button. Then spikes and arrows went flying, and they began shooting. I heard some 19 members on the other side of the house. So I grabbed my guns from the holsters.

I ran and began shooting them down. I was taking them out one by one, and it was terrific. I kilt the last two, and I was feeling so much better. WAIT! I lied! I dropped to my knees and began throwing up blood; then it turned black.

I heard them run over towards me, and I hid my face. "Lovely look at me," Juycę said, but I ignored her. "Bobbi." She said with bass in her voice, and I turned around slowly.

Juycę P.O.V

When Lovely looked at me, her eyes were red. There was black blood oozing from her mouth and some dripping from her eyes and nose. Her veins were black, and it looked like she was apart of vampire diaries. This was expression Bonnie meets dying Katerina on steroids.

"Let me help you up," Wavez said, but Lovely wouldn't let him. "I got it. I'll be fine," she said, getting up like she was fine, but deep down, I knew she was in pain.

Three weeks later

We buried Lovely In the back yard a week and four days ago. We put everything red, black, and pink around her we could find. I feel like this is my fault. Like I'm the one to blame. If I didn't make Augustus my "little puppy," she wouldn't be dead. She would be here with us with me telling me to go away or something else mean she says but is always joking about.

"Juycę you good?" Desi asked, sitting down right next to me. I looked at her; then, I faked a smile and sigh. "No," I said, and she nodded her head. "I understand she was amazing and funny. She was someone great to talk to, and she actually cared." Desi said, and I smiled.

"Yea, she was! I just can't believe she's gone now." I said, looking at Lovely's grave. Then Desi stood up and held her hand out for mine, and I grabbed it as I got up. She walked me and my numb body back to the house. But my heart stayed with Lovely.

(Pg,19)