Reconnection/Gift

We had found a car, and we were an hour away from Atlanta. This time I was the only designated driver, and it was not changing at all. "Love?" Augustus asked, and I kept driving. I felt like he shouldn't be speaking definitely since his owner was sleep. "Quick question?" He asked, and I sighed as I nodded my head, giving him the ok to speak.

"Why did you save me back there in that warehouse and then again when the 19 tried to rip my arm off?" He asked, and I speed up as I sighed. "One is because the woman I love, likes you, so I have to tolerate you. Two I am Hisoka, and you are Gon, which means I kinda wanna see you reach your full potential, Princess. and the rest is because I will always protect the young, old, and helpless." I said as I looked into the rearview mirror, and I saw him lean back and began to think.

"She also is slowly starting to like you. You're rubbing off on her even if she doesn't want to admit it." Juycę said, and I sighed as I speed up.

"Lovely?" Augustus asked, and I groaned. "Can I call you by your real name?" He asked, and I quickly stopped the car, causing him and Juycę to jerk forward. Then they looked at me as I started back driving.

"Ok, that's a hell no. Got it," Augustus said, and I smiled. Then Juycę punches me in the shoulder. I slowly looked over at her and chuckled. "Sowwy, but kids have to learn, and for him, he's visual, not audible," I said, smirking.

Three hours later

I was finally with everyone I loved and Augustus. Life just became good but also sad because now I really miss Star. There are photos of us everywhere with her and without.

Everyone was socializing and I was in the back chilling. I was looking around at nature. Everything was quiet until Augustus came outside with pool equipment. He said it down loudly and began cleaning the pool.

I tried to ignore him but he then proceeded to start the conversation. "Question?" Augustus asked, and I looked at him. "If I make sure the pool and jacuzzi forever stay clean, will you train me?" Augustus asked, and I smirked.

"Sure, princess," I said, and he smiled, then I looked up at the sky. It was getting late, but he would still have enough time to clean both and cover them up. I also was going to stay and watch his back cause like I said he's a Princess.

(Pg,14)