Profound

"LOVELY, LET GO!" Juycę yelled at me looking highly upset and a little scared. I looked at her then my hand that was chocking Augustus, slowly killing him. Then I looked at my other hand that was holding her wrist. Actually it wasn't holding her wrist is was crushing her wrist. 

I quickly let go of them and ran out of the house shocked cause I thought I was honing this newfound power. I don't know what happened but it wasn't good. One moment I was starting a conversation with Augustus. Then the next his friends were laid out on the floor, I had his throat in my hand, and I was breaking Juycę wrist.

I was outside heated at the fact that I did something like that. I punched the gate and that sent it flying. "Woah!" I said running after it cause I had to fix it. I grabbed the gate and once I looked to the right of me I saw a gang of 19 members. They looked at me and for some reason, these 19 members looked more evolved. One picked up a car and threw it my way. I ran out of the way and once I looked I was five houses down staring face to face with a 19 member.

These 19 members were smarter, stronger, faster and for some reason so was I. Did this virus mutate into something more profound cause if so this could be the push we need to move mankind into the future. "LOVELY WATCH OUT!" I heard Juycę yell and I quickly looked over while punching the 19 member out of my way. My heart dropped and I began to hear her thoughts. "She can't die I just got her back." I looked around confused and the 19 members looked at me.

They smiled and did their scream but this time I understood them. "Amazing isn't it." The 19 member in front of me said and I glared at him. "We can hear everyone's thoughts except yours. The world can be all yours "Yours." all you have to do is join us! "Join Us!" Lead us!  "Lead Us!" Let us attack and dismantle everything we once knew. Everyone calls us abominations but we are the new Superior and with you as our leader, the world can be OURRR." "OURRS!" The biggest 19 member said as the other ones emphasized what he said.

"Sorry boys but I can't let you do that and I can't let myself look dumb for allowing that to happen," I said and they screamed calling all the other 19 members sending them messages that echoed. I quickly took them out with a metal pipe I saw on the ground and ran to the house as fast as I could. I grabbed Juycę hand and walked us into the house. "PACK UP EVERYTHING! WE HAVE TO HEAD OUT NOWWWW!" I screamed through the house as Juycę and I headed to our room to pack. 

"What's going on?"  They asked and I kept packing without hesitating. "They are coming to KILL US, definitely ME. ONLY PACK WHAT YALL NEED AND GRAB EVERY WEAPON YALL CAN!" I said.

A Minute later

Everyone was in the cars ready to go and the trees began shaking like in the movie "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" which cause me to close the door quickly. "DRIVE NOW!" I yelled at all the cars as I stood there putting an arrow on my bow. "NO! NOT WITHOUT YOU!" Juycę yelled and I looked back at her. "I won't be back," I said and she smiled faintly then they pulled off as I shot the first arrow.

I used my arrows till there was no more to use then I put my bow on my back and pulled out my guns. I was shooting as I was running behind the trucks and the SUV. Once I was out of bullets I put my guns back in there holsters and grabbed my sword. I was slicing thru 19 members I was trying to take them out quickly so everyone in the cars didn't have to use all their bullets. "Make two rights and one left. Don't think about nothing I said either mask your thoughts with other thoughts I'll explain later." I said over the walkie talkie. I quickly took a belt full of bombs off my back and jumped onto the truck. 

"I got hops now," I said and as the car went under the bridge I pulled the pinout and threw the grenades behind us. The explosion closed the tunnel behind us and Juycę quickly pulled over and got out the car. She ran to me and I smiled as she jumped on me causing me to have to catch her. "Baby calm down. I told you I wasn't coming back." I said and she jumped down offa me and kisses me.

"Ok come on we gotta keep moving they're not too far behind," I said and we ran to the car holding hands. Once we got into the car Juycę pulled off and I sat on the passenger side of the car just in case I needed to handle some business.  I was sitting there looking at Juycę drive one minute and the next everything went black.

(Pg,24)