Packed away

"Where are you going?" Lovely asked, looking at me holding my bags in the yard. "I'm leaving before you and Alejandro break my heart. Y'all are made for each other literally. Y'all died the same day and came back the same day. Fate wants you two to get together, and I won't stand in the way." I said, and she looked at me, confused.

"I tell the same story to myself each night. It goes once upon a time, a lonely girl from Saint Louis met a girl from Texas. The Texas girl was sweet and caring; she was also a Queen. The girl from Saint Louis was known for being a villain. And no matter what she did, it always wasn't nice enough, and she always was the villain. But once the Queen and her met, things changed. People saw her softer side. She was more human. And from that day forward. She vowed always to love the woman that made her human." Lovely said, and I smiled cause the story was touching.

"That's cute, but the story has changed, and the Saint Louis girl isn't a villain anymore. She just might be the world's savior. So the Queen from Texas has to leave." I said, and Lovely sped to me so fast that I didn't see her move.

"You're not leaving cause if you do. I will be right behind you the whole time." She said in a low toned voice, and I got chills down my spine. I was a little scared but also turned on. I began ignoring her as I walked to the gate. Then I opened it, and she sped out the gate before I could close it.

She chuckled, and I closed the gate annoyed at her newfound power.

Ten minutes later

I was walking down the street, and Lovely was walking behind me. She was acting like a stalker, but It was going too far. "Lovely STOP and just GO BACK," I yelled angrily, then she did an evil laugh and disappeared.

The more I walked, the creepier it began to get. The bushes and trees moved because of the wind and wolves hollowed. I looked around, and it actually seemed like Lovely was gone and wasn't coming back. It was somewhat scary, and I started feeling a little bad that I yelled at her.

She just wants to protect and love me. I began walking through town when I heard a familiar sound. "Lovely?" I whispered, but it wasn't her. "Loveee-lyyyy?" I whispered, but she didn't say anything. Now I was petrified, and I couldn't fake it.

I heard a scream come from the trees, and I knew it was the 19. I began running as my heart dropped. The screams got louder and closer, which frightened me even more cause I only brought one gun with me.

Lovely's P.O.V

I watched Juycę run scared, and although I wanted to help, she told me to leave. I also wanted to show her that we are stronger when the both of us are together. The 19 we're getting closer and now was my time to step in. I sped ahead and stood by a random shop that I knew she would have to pass.

Once she ran close enough, I pulled her into the building, and we ran to a back room. I locked the door and put a dresser in front of it. We were looking at each other as we waited for the 19 members to pass. She was about to think about something when I kissed her, and her thought process stopped.

I heard them enter the shop, and I continued to kiss her as I slowly laid her on a bed, and she looked at me. I was about to speak when Juycę began to push my shirt up, and I helped her. She looked at my body and smirked, then she licked her lips. I smiled cause these new powers toned up my body and gave me a little more weight in all the right places.

Either it was that or being dead for that extended amount of time, but I'm not complaining. Juycę pulled me closer to her and whispered in my ear. "Wanna put these new powers to work?" she asked, and I smirked as I slowly began to get undressed. She did the same, and we were about to kiss when one 19 members screamed. "Don't leave the area till we find them! Search every building high and low!" She said to all of them, and Juycę looked at me.