Summer

June 19

It's summertime now, and the cases of COVID have gone down a lot. I heard that a few content creators are going to Atlanta to this new thing called Lit con, which is only ten dollars. I convinced my aunt to let us stay at her Airbnb half price, and now we just needed a car. funny how life works cause as I was thinking about needing the car my best friend texted me that he rented a truck for us to ride down in. Now all I have to do is be ready for the day we leave. I dropped two of my classes and finished the semester with two A's in American Lit II and College Composition II.

For some reason teachers don't care about students anymore it's more about your here and so am I so do it, instead of I see you working hard and struggling let me help. I was now writing stories, making music, and clothing from the comfort of my home. I also make TikToks for fun and an excellent little stress reliever, yah know. 

My bedroom is finally finished, and Juycę and I are getting a lot more girlfriend like. At this point were acting like we're together, but we aren't making it official yet. Were taking things very slow and I like it cause our feeling is moving entirely too fast. The vibes are there, and so is everything else, I THINK.

But at the same time, I'm an adventures Aries who loves fast pace things and summer romances so this is killing me softly. I'm not the super girly type but when I am, i'm a total romantic drama movie kinda gyal. I watch movies like A Walk to remember, Run away bride, Shall we dance, Last holiday, Just wright, and so many other amazing movies like that. I like the excitement the torcher it's an amazing feeling when two people want each other but they know for the time being they can't have each other.

But, to be honest, 2020 is giving us a little more than we wanted already. So maybe it's time to get what I need.

(Pg,5)