A crowed lonely road

I slowed down on building Adanunck (A-dan -un-k) because I had nothing to go home to. We tested the cure on Star and me first. She's been back to normal for a month now, and I got my power back and enhanced after losing them for a week.

We shipped the cure to everyone in the world. Not too long after, we began having meetings with the smartest people in each city and every country.

We agreed to push ourselves into the future and began making plans. Star, Duc, and Tarzan stayed by my side every step of the way. We all agreed that we're going to make mistakes, but we will learn and grow from them.

The plans for how the earth will be remodeled are amazing. The world's smartest people in one room together, bouncing ideas off of each other, for the betterment of the future.

The future will be better because world peace and love are at the forefront. Today everyone is relaxing their brains, and I'm rebuilding the president's home: my home, Adanunck (A-dan -un-k) house.

I was in the last wing closing up the building when Star came over. "Hey, loner, can I join you?" Star asked, and I smiled. "Sure, just finishing up," I said, and she smiled. "How are you doing?" Star asked, and I looked at her. "I'm fine, just making sure we create the best future ever.

"Can I just say I'm so proud of you. When we first meet, you only had four people to take care of, and now you are taking care of the world." Star kissed my cheek, then she stepped back, and we looked into each other's eyes.

I nodded as I began walking away cause this was not about to turn into us fucking.

Juycę P.O.V

I was sitting down, drinking an icy orange mango sangria. I remembered Lovely had made some for me for my birthday and froze them. Desi was sitting across from me drinking some also. We were in my bedroom having a girl's night.

"Do you miss her?" Desi asked, and I looked up at her. "More than I know," I said, sounding like I lost my favorite toy. "Why not tell her. She isn't a hard person to speak to, and I'm sure she misses you too." Desi said, and I look at her, then sipping my drink. We talked almost the whole night. Then we went to sleep.

(Pg, 33)