Shower talk

Augustus had caused me to get dirty in the mud. We were running from the 19, and he pulled me into a big pool of mud to hide in. Did it work? Yes, but that's beside the point. I am as dirty as a dog who decided to roll around in the mud for fun while his owner was watching. Also, some of the food is now messed up because of it, well him. I dislike the fact that they chose him to do grocery duty with me.

I was now in the shower washing up when I heard the door open. "Babe?" I asked, but no one answered, so I grabbed my gun out of my shower box. I cocked it, and that's when he spoke. "I'm sorry, King, Juy-" I quickly stopped him from speaking. "WHO?" I asked, and he was quite. "Queen." He said, and I smirked. "That's right; Princess now finish," I said, and he sighed.

"Queen wanted me to make sure you were eating with us tonight." He said, and I thought for a second, then I spoke. "Yes, I will be eating with you all tonight," I answered, and he chuckled as he left the restroom. I finished getting washed up, then I got dressed and made my way down to the kitchen. "Hello everyone," I said, looking at the family in the kitchen.

Forty minutes later

We were sitting down eating while talking about everything that's happened to us since this started. "Lovely, and I chopped a guy head off! Well, she did most of the work I just finished cause she was being nice." Agustus said, and I laughed. "Your mother and I went unharmed most of the way until we reached Pennsylvania." Juycę father said, and we looked at him a little surprised. "We were killing niggas left and right!" My older sister said, and I chuckled.

"I almost died because Augustus messed up the car, so we had to jump in the water to escape the 19. It was so cold, I thought and felt like I was dying, but I hade to make it home. So yea, that was our exciting trip back to you all."  I said, and Juycę rolled her eyes, annoyed. "YOU HAD TO WHAT?" my family asked, knowing how dangerous the water situation was while looking at Augustus and Juycę.

"I'm here now, and that's all that counts, yall relax," I said, and they mumbled. "I did do something cool, though. I did what Ice cube did in xxx the election year when he shot the water with the grenade gun." I said, smiling from ear to ear, and everyone chuckled. "You ooze danger, it's so dope," Augustus said, and I smirked. "I do, huh?"

(Pg,18)