Lit night

Today is March 21, and for the past month or so, I have been flirting with this beautiful chocolate goddess. Her afro reminds me of storm clouds but in the best way, reminds me of liquid gold, reminds me of lion's mane. But right now, today it's about me and this 22nd birthday during this corona quarantine. St.louis is not on lockdown, but other cities are like LA and New York. Speaking of both La and New York, we lost Brooklyn native Pop Smoke due to some niggas hating on February 19 of this year.

Speaking of another colossal loss, we lose Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna to a helicopter accident on January 26. You can kind of say 2020 has pulled us in full force without warning or planning. Tonight my friends and I are going to kick it at my telly, and the more I think about it, the more I want to cancel. But right now, i'm shooting a music video to my song "Hi Lovely."

7:00 pm

"That's the address,, cause thus how it picked up the location." S-Bear 🐻❤️😊👩🏾

"Yea, that's the place." Lovely

"M***** going?" S-Bear 🐻❤️😊👩🏾

"Why you ask that?" Lovely

"She talks to me today,, and I was going to ask if she going. But I didn't know what y'all relationship is..." S-Bear 🐻❤️😊👩🏾

"Idk either but you can ask her Room number 226," I said

Twenty minutes later

We were in the restroom, rolling up while talking about life and who we liked. I showed S-Bear how to break down and roll-up. Then we packed everything up and went back into the room. I was sitting on the bed when I noticed my best friend has gotten on live. "Let me see what he's doing," I said as I got on my best friend's live.

For the first couple of seconds, I was the only person in his live. "Go live with me?" He asked, and I did as asked. We were on live for a good five minutes playing the guessing game. "Just tell me who all there! Tell me where you at!" He said, and I smirked.

"No guess," I said, and he glared at me. "I'm not finna say cause Luh bro gone try and come out here," I said as I laughed. A second later, our luh bro entered the live. Everyone began to laugh, and my best friend looked at me.

"Is it?" He asked, and I looked at him, confused. "Is it who?" I wondered, then I guessed for him as I threw an M up over my head. "Her? Does the name start with this letter?" I asked, and he shook his head no. "Is M***** out there?" He asked, and I laughed. "Do you listen to me? I literally just threw the letter up and asked you was that who you thought it was. And no, she's not here! Why does everyone think I'm always with her or she's with me?" I asked, then he made a face, and we continue.

The game kept going for a good five minutes. When my crush Official.Crush entered the live. "Hii Official.crush," I said, and my best friend looked at me. "You know her?" He asked, and I nodded my head. "Yea, why?" I asked, and he smiled. "I tried to shoot my shot," he said, then I smirked. "What happened?" I asked, and he looked at me.

"She didn't answer." He said, then we looked at the screen. "It was sweet." She said, and he looked shocked. "Oh, you read it but didn't respond?" He asked, and I chuckled. He has a girlfriend, so I was trying to figure out when did he have the time to shoot his shot. Maybe he was just trolling, but at this point, I didn't know. "See, I can't shoot my shot because not everyone is gay," I asked, and my best friend glared at me.

"So! Just slide in!" He said proudly, and I laughed. "You're a guy you can do that I'm a girl I can't just assume everyone is Gay! I can't just go sliding into DM's, that's crazy." I said, and my best friend looked at me then shrugged his shoulders.

I looked over at S-bear then back at my phone screen. "Never be afraid to shoot your shot. I go both ways, shoot your shot!" She said, and my heart skipped a beat. "Ok, Okayy," I said, looking up at S-Bear, then my best friend spoke. "I tried to shoot my shot but.," he said, and I cracked a joke. After being on live for a while cracking jokes and talking about sex, We all agreed it was time for bed, and we'd talk later.

S-Bear and I stayed up a little longer and just talked. Then I received a late happy birthday message. "Time for bed!" I said cause the devil was really busy, and I was not about to be apart of his shenanigans.

(Pg,2)