Cold War

A Day later

This was now a cold war, and they were winning. I wasn't equipped for this, and my body hated the cold. Sickle cell and the cold never were my best friends. And now I didn't have the comfort of a warm car to help me. Juycę let Augustus dumb ass drive, and he hit the biggest 19 member he could find.

It caused so much damage to the vehicle. We also couldn't stay and fix the car cause it was on a crowded highway.

Would you believe me if I told you we had to jump in the water and swim to shore? Now I'm here about to die with both these dummies trying to keep me warm. The worst part is I'm trying not to laugh at their faces.

"Lo..look, I'm fine, let's just keep moving before it gets wor...Wor...WORST." I said, getting up with my teeth chattering and shaking a little bit. I began walking away when I heard Augustus speak to Juycę. "She's a fighter that's dope." He said, and I smiled a little.

Eventually, we made it to a store, and I quickly ran in. I began getting undressed and changing. "I guess she doesn't care if I see anything anymore," Augustus said jokingly, and I glared at him.

"I'm not mad. You have a beautifully slim body. Is that a birthmark on your back? It kinda resembles a paint splash." He said, and he kept talking as he walked closer. "And to think I thought I'd never see your body. I guess we are going to die soon." He said, going to get changed.

"Cute, your little boyfriend thinks he's Gary Owen," I said, putting on some pumasxRihanna, then I began packing a bag of clothing. I took everything in our bag that wasn't destroyed and put it in a new bag. I put on a jacket that would keep me warm but also allowed me to move quickly.

"Everyone has a gun?" I asked, and Juycę nodded, but Augustus didn't speak. I waited cause maybe he had a shirt stuck on his head. After a second, I rolled my eyes as I walked towards where he was.

I quickly was stopped once I saw two 19 members feast on a little girl. Augustus was stuck, so I slowly pulled him my way. We run to the front, grabbing our things and clothing off the racks.

Hour later

"At least my puppy fought," I said, looking at Juycę patch up Augustus's shoulder. "I mean, what's the point of having guns. If you don't know how to use them? If I were built like that, oh, I'd kill people with my bare hands." I said, and both of them looked at me like I was crazy, then Juycę smirked.

(Pg,13)