Juycęd Out (Juiced Out)

I feel so drained now that we have a house full of people who are independent but also need you every few seconds. I get they don't know where everything is, but I'm literally running on two hours asleep each night. Is this what it felt like to be Lovely? Couldn't have been, cause some nights she didn't sleep and others she woke up from nightmares. I only have her book to guide us and her grave to talk to, but it's not enough.

"Juycę I need help with the gate." I heard Agustus say, and I was really regretting having him around. It was like having a kid, and to be honest. I think I was the mom, and Lovely was the dad cause she was always putting up with this stuff. Mom's nurture and Dad's discipline with both are around and equally balanced. When this journey first started, it was just Lovely and myself, which made it easy for me to fight for one person day and night even Definitely when we first started. But now you have to think for everyone, and this group is already too big for my liking.

"Queen?" I heard August whisper from the other side of the door, which annoyed me. "I need help, and Desi wanted to talk to you once we were done," he said, and I silently sighed cause it felt like Desi was the only other person who felt my pain. Lovely's family never asks for anything they just do than apologies later, but it usually is for the greater good. The other day they went out early but late in the day to hunt for food. They brought back a deer, rabbits, and fish, which is fantastic because we needed it, but the little brother left the gate unlocked. If the 19 were up, that would've put all of us in danger.

I don't know how much longer we can stay in this house Definitely without Lovely here to be, bob the builder. The owners only wanted to show her how to run the house and were slowly losing all of our resources. I don't know how to fix the water and or refresh it, and her book didn't mention it, or if it did, I couldn't understand what she meant. The only other person who gets to read the book is Lovely's mother, but other than that, she's all mine. I guess I better get up and start to Lovely the rest of the day out.

(Pg,22)