Tarzan

We were running through houses trying to escape the 19 when a man went swinging above us and kicked them. Once he landed on his feet he began shooting them with arrows and I looked at him amazed. He looked like Tarzan and at this point, he was acting like Tarzan also. Everyone stopped running once they saw I wasn't moving and I smirked as I pulled my bow and arrow out then I began to join him. It was like they couldn't read his thoughts, either, which worked for me.

I put my bow on my back and pulled my sword out. Then I began slicing through them one by one and two by two. Once we had finished all of them and killed them where they stood we looked at each other. "You're amazing," he said, and I smiled as we looked into the eyes of each other stuck.

"Thank you. I was going to say the same about you," I said, then I giggled, and everyone cleared their throats.

"I'm sorry I'm Lovely, and this is my family. I can do real introductions once we get somewhere safe." I said and he nodded as he grabbed my hand and walked past everyone. "Follow me," he said and I could feel myself draining and fast. Augustus was about to grab me when Tarzan pulled me closer to him and looked at Augustus in a protective manner. "She's about to faint bruh give her to me," Augustus said, and before I could agree Tarzan's picked me up in his arms and it was lights out for me.

Eleven minutes later

"Yea, I was going to check the preemptor when I saw you fighting. I was so amazed that I had to help you out." Alejandro said, and I smiled, then Juycę cleared her throat.

"I'm Alejandro Ado Eastburn," Alejandro said and I smile as he looked in my eyes. "I'm Lovely Nicole Smith, but you can call me Bobbi," I said, and everyone looked at me, shocked. "Nope, you can call her Lovely or King," Augustus said, and Juycę chimes in with an "Mmhmm."

"That's Augustus, the beautiful woman with the Afro is Juycę, that's Desi and the guy holding her hand is Wav-" before I could finish I heard everyone's thoughts except Alejandro's. Then I heard screams from outside.

"There's two of them now! WE HAVE A KING AND QUEEN!" They said then Alejandro and myself looked at each other. "You died also?" We asked each other then we nodded. "You can hear everyone even them?" I asked and he nodded.

I put my arm on the table in arm wrestling position and he did the same. We began to arm wrestle and it took a moment but I pinned his arm down. "This is great. I'm not the only one. I felt so alone for a moment, but this makes me happy." I said and he agreed. "Once you accept it you won't be so drained and faint anymore," Alejandro said, and I looked at him as I smiled.

(Pg,24)