Girls night

Juycę and I were in bed, chilling while talking. She had her head on my lap, and I was stroking her eyebrows. "Who taught you this cause it's sooo relaxing." She asked, and I smiled, then I sighed. "My Oldest Auntie, she use to do it when I would lay in her bed," I said, and she smiled.

"Are you ok, babe?" She asked, looking up at me, and I nodded. "Aww, you gyals are so cute," Augustus said, walking into our room. Then he gently laid himself on our bed. "I want you two to be mine," Augustus said, and I glared at him cause who did he think he was.

"Princess, your sexy, but you haven't mastered the art of seduction down quite yet. To seduce, you must watch, linger, then pounce." I said, and he stood up very upset. "Teach me," he said, and I smirked as Juycę raised off my lap, and I got up of the bed.

I looked at Augustus then I slowly let my eyes scan his body. Then I began walking up to him seductively. I stood there for a moment and waited until he got uncomfortable. Then he got turned on, and I smirked.

"Can you go make me a late-night snack and drink, please?" I asked seductively, and he nodded his head as he did as told. "Hook.Line.Sinker." I said, getting back into the bed, then Juycę chuckled. "Either ya got it, or you don't," I said proudly.

(Pg,17)