Chapter Eighteen

*****

Be such a beautiful soul that people crave your vibe..

*****

Asad's P.O.V.

We both were staring at the stars she had just pointed claiming it to be Taurus.
"You see the constellation there? It's Taurus."

I tried looking at the place she was pointing unable to figure out.
"Where?" I squinted my eyes to help me see clearly.
She tsked saying,"look at the formation, it feels somehow like the letter y... You saw now?"
I denied,"I need to check my eyes i guess then." I joked.

She chuckled," you are just a very bad student."
"Sorry ma'am!" I joked.

We stayed in silence again.
Listening to the claps of the waves, and the light humming of the breeze.
I was a little cold now, but I couldn't do anything.
As she had my hoodie.

"So... When's your birthday?" She asked breaking the silence.
I looked at her staring ahead at the sky.

"27 November," I replied unsure as to why she asked that.
She smiled," well uhh that makes you a saggitariun."
I quirked my brow and asked," and what's that?"

"Sagittarius your star-sign," she exclaimed excitedly.
"You believe in that?" I asked.

She slipped from the stone we were laying on and stood beside it.
"A lil," she then removed my hoodie and extended her hand to give it back to me.
"But.."
She rolled her eyes saying," I know being a Muslim I shouldn't believe in constellations but at the same time being a Muslim I shouldn't be with you here with your half naked top, so take this hoodie."
I smiled shaking my head at her," aren't you cold?"
Sighing she replied," I was, but now am warm enough and am also tired want to go home."

"Yeah right plus you have seen enough of my naked top," I joked taking the hoodie from her and wearing it back.
"Yeah!" She chuckled a little.

Upon wearing the hoodie, I could feel her warmth and scent in it.
A smile tugged on my lips as we padded towards my car.
Excited she sat in the car exclaiming," finally tomorrow will be my first day at work."

I chuckled at her and said," for now chill," putting the car on drive gear," and I'll be dropping you to your work okay?" I asked her.

"You sure? It's okay with you?" She asked concerned about me.
I nodded at her," yeap am sure."

She was staring ahead thinking something when I asked," so do you want me to be the chauffeur or not?"

She smiled all ear to ear and said," yeah my personal chauffeur."

******

I had to wake up super early, that would be my timing from now on.

Well even though I shouldn't be doing all these for her but I don't know why I wanted to do it.
She had not yet signed the contract well because I was supposed to read it for her.
But since yesterday we became so busy, I guess I will read it to her later in the evening, once she is back from work.

After making my bed, I headed towards the bathroom to freshen up before I start preparing for breakfast.
The warm water reminded me of the warmth she left in my hoodie last night.
I had kept that hoodie aside, thinking of not washing it. Psycho much?
But I did not wanted her warmth and scent to go away even though eventually it will fade but still.

I rinsed my hair and my body with my favourite axe shower gel, and then washed the foam away.
Wearing a black sweatshirt with blue jeans that had a tear at both the knees, I headed outside my room ready to start the preparation of breakfast.

But on my way I saw through the glass panel above the door, the lights to Zoya's room on.
What is she doing awake?
It's only 5:30 a.m
I went towards her room, a little hesitated to open the door but finally opened with courage and saw her on the left side of her room facing the window sitting on the muslah(praying mat) with her head covered with scarf, her eyes closed and her hand raise above in the air facing her with her lips moving in silence.

I smiled seeing her praying.

Even though she was praying at this moment I felt like all my prayers got answered.
Unknowingly I stood there watching her until she's finished praying.
She turned towards me smiling," hey!"
"Hey!" I replied back unsure of what else to speak.
But she bet me to it and asked," what are you doing awake so early?"

I started biting my nails.
Wait!
I was nervous?
That too infront of her!
For what?
"I am going... Umm .. to make breakfast." I replied shuttering a little.

Her eyes widen as she said,"oh you don't have to take the trouble of waking up early, I could just eat bread and butter," she then lowered her voice speaking," that's something I know how to make tho."
I laughed answering," that's why let me do what I want to, plus bread and butter isn't healthy so just come downstairs once you ready."

Closing her bedroom door in process I headed towards the kitchen to start the preparations.
I started making the hummus for the hummus ceasar salad wrap which will be served with orange juice and tea.
I hardly drink tea but since she is new, I don't really know her likes.

So keeping options for her is better than letting her eat whatever I present.
I'll ask her likes and dislikes later on.

******

With the way they are becoming close and friends do you feel someone can jinx it??

I have been really busy with the ramadhan (holy month) that I hardly get time for the updates... So please bear a little with me for few days with slow updates...
For the time being, for those who haven't read my book We were meant to be, do go and check it out..
It's a wonderful story(although since it's my book I'll defo say that but) it's still a wonderful story of two enemies.. and it does have writing errors but I have a feeling you guys would like reading it.

Otherwise I thank you for being supportive with the votes,♥️

Love shabz_Sam ❥