Chapter Twenty Five.

****

Breathe in, breathe out slowly and count to ten. There is no rulebook on how to cope when these things end. You may not feel it now, but things will get better, even if life doesn’t tell you when.

****

Zoya's P.O.V.

I couldn't understand what he was planning.
At one point he is angry with me and the next he is all being friendly.
One second he denies cooking for me and the other second he cooks for me without any struggle?

I eyed the food infront of me, he had made paneer gravy, which we were to eat with bread.
Putting a portion for me, I spoke" I think I know the reason why you don't want to be near me at all."

Eating a morsel he replied," good, so you'll stay away from me now?"
"No, never." I smiled replying.
Grunting in frustration he spoke," then?"
"I didn't know that I was working for your dad and brother, how would I have known?" I asked.
"I don't know, you say why would you not know he is my dad?" He asked.
"How would i? The only places I ever knew was the bridge, and then your place and then your secret beach, that's all." I answered truthfully.

He sighed and without speaking a word continued eating his dinner.
What else could I say?

"The gravy is tasty, where did you learn cooking from?" I asked trying to make conversations.
But he ignored my question and instead spoke," which rule do you want to nullify in the agreement?"

I smiled with happiness and answered," rule number four, I want to be your friend not just PG."
He laughed and replied," then I'll have to nullify the whole agreement except for rule number one."

"Really??? Then I'll be able to enter your room from now?" I asked excitedly.
"Well...and rule number two will remain." He stated smiling when suddenly the door bell rung.
Keeping his plate in the wash basin he asked," who could it be this late?" I shrugged," don't know, lemme go check meanwhile you wash the dishes." I winked and rushed outside the kitchen before he could answer back.

****

Asad's P.O.V.

So she didn't knew that she was working for my dad.
Then I can be her friend cause she isnt living with me or working for my father and brother for money.

I was washing mine and Zoya's dishes, while Zoya had gone to check up who was on the door at this time.
But after washing the dishes I didn't hear anything from Zoya so I thought of going and checking it myself.

I was just coming out of the kitchen when I heard Zoya shout," Asad!!!  Come fast!"

Upon hearing her voice, which was alerting and full of worry, I rushed towards the main door and saw her clutching a falling body of a woman on her arms.
As I went near, I froze seeing the lady in Zoya's arm.
"Mehreen Bhabhi!" I held the unconscious body of bhabhi in arms and led her towards the living room, and laid her on the sofa.

Zoya rushed into the kitchen a minute later brought a glass of water.
Sprinkling drops of water on bhabhi's face I asked looking at Zoya," what happened?"
She looked at unconsciousness of bhabhi and stuttered,"I..I don't
. I don't know, she was crying and all of a sudden hugged me and then all I felt was her becoming heavy that's when I called you."
Closing my eyes and taking a deep breathe I opened them again and said," we need to take her to the hospital."
Zoya nodded, while I stood up wearing the shoes that I always keep an extra pair in the cabinet on the Hallway near the main door and then handed the car keys to Zoya.
"Open the car doors, while I bring her out." She obediently followed my orders taking the key from me with her shaky hands.