Part 1

They started their third year of UA. And of course the first day of school held as much trouble for them as the last years as a hero in training have been. Who would have thought it would get easier anyway?

They were currently fighting against a group of at least a hundred villains that once again attacked the UA dorms of class 3A.

"Can't we just have peace for once?", Midoryia sighed next to him. He had grown so they had the same height and had gained a little bit of muscle over the years. He wasn't as loaded as Kirishima but he didn't look like the fragile boy from middle school anymore.

"As if we would ever have peace, nerd", Bakugo grinned over to him. They had talked stuff out long ago in their first year. Bakugo had told him how sorry he was and Midoryia had forgiven him. Ever since they have been like brothers. Constantly at each other's throat but when it came down to it they always stood up for the other.

"Guess you're right, Kacchan", he grinned "but these villains shouldn't be a problem for us, right?"

"Certainly not for me, as I am going to be the number one hero after school", Bakugo huffed with a glint in his eyes that practically screamed competition.

"We'll see about that", Midoryia grinned.

"See which one of us takes more villains down?", Bakugo suggested.

"It's on", Midoryia nodded and they both ran right into the group of villains in front of them.

The both fought alongside their classmates for at least an hour.

"Four!", Katsuki yelled over the deafening noise of the fights that happened all around.

"Ha! Five", Midoryia yelled back smiling as he put handcuffs on an unconscious man.

"Still a fucking nerd, Deku", Bakugo chuckled as he turned around to a guy that really thought he could sneak up on him. But before he could make him pay for his stupidness he dropped to the ground. Appearing behind him was Kirishima.

"That was number seven for me", Kirishima grinned at the boys in front of him.

"Yeah yeah. You are the manliest man of us all, we know that", Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Oh don't be jealous babe", Kirishima winked at him "you are really manly too".

"I fucking know that", Bakugo huffed "and now stop with holding me back from winning this".

"You go, babe! Catch them all!", Kirishima yelled after him as Bakugo exploded himself right into a group of villains.

"He really has the passion for this", Midoryia spoke up "since he was a child".

"Yeah but let's not fall behind!", Kirishima smiled wickedly and they both got into fights again as well.

It was twenty minutes later that Bakugo should have an encounter that would change his life forever.

"Who have we got here?", a woman spoke up and Bakugo turned around to look at her. She had long black hair and make up that made her look a bit like the dude from the rocky horror picture show.

"Shut up and die!", the boy yelled and aimed his explosion at her.

"Is that how you speak with a lady?", she tsked at him "that's not very gentleman like".

"Who said I was trying to be a gentleman?", he raised a brow at her "you fucked up and I am gonna kick your ass".

"You boys are always the same", she rolled her eyes "big mouth and nothing behind it".

"Oh yeah?", he asked and in the next moment she had disappeared.

"Yeah", she whispered in his ear suddenly standing behind him and placing both hands on his stomach from behind "maybe this will help you stop being rude to women".

"I wasn't being rude to women", Bakugo pushed her away "I am rude to villains".

"I don't care, I do what I want anyways. And this is gonna be so much fun", she giggled then an alarm rang and she fled before Bakugo could catch her.

"Has she done anything to you?", Aizawa asked as he appeared next to him "we have no idea if she has a quirk and if so what it does. So?"

"Nothing happened. I am fine. I think she failed to hit me or something", Bakugo shrugged "although she talked like she had already done something".

"Okay but if you feel weird somehow please come to us immediatly so we can check up on you", Aizawa told him.

"Yeah okay", Bakugo nodded "I will do that. But I really think that she just fucked up".

"You can never be sure. Better safe than sorry. So if anything feels off-", Aizawa was cut off by Bakugo.

"I will go see Recovery Girl. Promise", he sighed.

Aizawa nodded and left him alone when Midoryia returned along with Kirishima.

"Sixteen", the red head announced proudly.

"Well I got fifteen and the last fled before I could kick her ass", Bakugo groaned.

"Twenty two", Midoryia grinned proudly.

"Fucking nerd", Bakugo rolled his eyes but smirked at him.

Meanwhile the villains that hadn't been defeated all jumped inside a big transporter that got them away from UA as fast as possible.
Some were bleeding, others were grinning still full of adrenaline from the fight.
One guy turned towards the lady that had encountered Bakugo before.

"How could you miss him?", he asked her "he was standing right in front of you!"

"Oh I did not miss him, honey. You just don't see it. It may not affect him for now but we will totally weaken him with that one", she smiled evilly.

"When will we weaken him?", the man asked her now intrigued as he knew that she did do something to him.

"Just give it some months and we will attack again then. And that boy will be a mess", she grinned "I am sure that around three months from now he will be confused as hell and an easy target for us. Trust me with that one".