Part 23

i wake up in colbys arms i turn around and start kissing him all over his face "goodmorning to you to"he says as he smiles "i love you"i say kissing him "i love you to"he says picking me up and making me straddle him i grind against him "mmm"he says as he grabs my hips "someones horny this morning"i say as i stop grinding against himm "whyd you stop"he whines "do you want me to keep going"i asks, he nods "well to bad now get up"i say getting off him "your a tease"he says sitting up "sorry but i need a shower"i say walking in the bathroom "can i join"he asks "keep your hands to yourself"i say as he walks in the restroom and takes off his clothes i follow and we both get in the shower.

me and colby get out and get dressed im wearing a black tank crop top and some black jeans with my white air forces with some light makeup and my hair down and colbys weaing black pants with a red and black long sleeve shirt with some black converse "you are one sexy man"i say as i hug him from behind "your one sexy woman"he says turning around and looking at me "i love you"i say kissing him "i love you to baby"he says kissing back "knock knock"corey says coming in "yes"i say "were going out to eat if yall wanna join"he says "yeah sure"colby says "ok come on everyones waiting"corey says  going downstairs as we follow and get in the car and go to some restaurant and we go sit down talking until a worker comes and we order and colby puts his hands on my thigh rubbing circles as i lay my head on his shoulder "i love you"i whisper only for him to hear "i love you to"he whispers then the food comes then we eat.

sorry ive been rushing lately just alot has been going on