part 29

He gets up and locks the door and walking back over to me taking off my shirt and kissing all over my body and slowly taking my shorts off, i sit up and reach over to take his joggers off but he stops me "just relax"he says laying me back down as i lay back down he goes in between my legs and licks my clit gently sucking on it making me moan softly then he sticks his index middle and ring finger in me causing me to gasp because im only use to two "your so wet"he says thrusting his fingers faster hitting the right spot "you like it there"he says seductively hitting it again "yes daddy"i moan out making him groan, he pulls his fingers out and takes his joggers and underwear off and aligns himself with me and slowly slides in making us both moan in pleasure. He puts both hands on the side of me and thrust slow but hard "colby"i moan out as he immediately hits my g-spot "your so tight"he groans thrusting harder but yet slow. His thrusts got harder and a little bit faster but not much, this was no ordinary sex colby was making love to me.
After moaning,groaning, and all that good stuff we both climaxed, he pulled out and layed next to me cuddling as he wrapped his arm around me i put my leg on his waist and layed my head on his chest "im sorry I never wanted to do anything to hurt you"he whispers soothingly "its ok i forgive you Colby"i say closing my eyes, i feel him push me off his gently and i open my eyes to see him put on grey black and white shorts and hands me his black t-shirt with the white lines on it (forming into a v or something) i put my bra back on and then the shirt and put some black shorts on that has a small mike sign on the side and we both go downstairs to see jake with a big infloatable that says 'trap house rules' "so yall made up"sam asks "cant you tell by all the hickeys"tara says smirking suddenly, Jake starts running with the infloatable and colby rund after him and jumps on it and screams causing all of us to laugh "i told you you wouldnt regret it"kat smirks "oh shush"i say blushing.

After jake finished his video we all went to the store bought some white claws and when we got home colby started his live ( i know it wasnt on this day so dint attack)
"Am i live"he says "yes you are"i say waving and walking away he goes to sit down and leans his phone against the vade but breaks it "ahh! God damn it"he says "i just broke this"he says holding up the peice of glass. A few minutes into the live they play music and play ping pong and all that and colby sets the camera down and grabbs my hands spins me around and pulling me close to him swaying our hips "i love you" he says "i love you to"i say and peck his lips then i look over and see the comments saying aww and heart eyes they were all good and supportive comments "ok im getting tired"i say "i gotchu"colby says picking me up wrapping my legs around his waist "go back to your fans baby"i say looking at the phone and waving "but im dancing sith you"he says "colby your live and suppose to be interacting with them you have time for me later"i say pecking his cheek "fine" he says placing me down and walking over to his phone and i go sit down watching them be goof balls but i love them .

Im slowly coming up with more ideas!