𝘴𝓲᥊

Heres another chapter to make up for my break :

Jakes POV

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and grinned at the rest of the squad. After 4 hours of waiting we had finally found a secure entrance to the building which we caught the criminals by suprise.

I felt so guilty for y/n. I knew she had anxiety and this wouldn't be good for her so I just prayed she had spoken to Gina at the precinct. I considered calling y/n but decided I didn't want to wake her up in case she was asleep so I called Gina instead

"Wasssssup"

"Hey Gina is y/n ok?"

"Yah bro she went to sleep anyways GTG I'm hungry and food is more important than you, BYEEEEEEEE"

I breathed a sigh of relief before I saw the small notification saying I had voicemail. I quickly opened it and started worrying when it was from y/n. Hopefully she was ok. I heard her voice down the line:

"Hey Jake I know you won't get to this right away but no matter what happens I just want you to know I love you. Like really love you more than I've ever loved anyone or anything, keep safe Jake"

My eyes filled up with tears and my heart swelled with love. I loved her too more than anything. She was the most perfect person I had ever met and I couldn't even think about anything when I was around her because all I could think about was how perfect in every way she was.

"um jake are you crying..?" Rosa asked

"NO of course not" I said but she obviously knew so just smirked slightly and walked away.

Y/Ns POV

I woke up with Jakes arms wrapped around me. JAKE ! He was ok! I breathed a huge sigh of relief. And launched myself around into his embrace wrapping my legs around him.

He sleepily opened his eyes and looked at me with so much love in his eyes I wanted to cry.

He took his hands from around me and cupped my face before leaning in and gently kissing me. I could taste a slight bit of toothpaste in his breath.

I sighed happily and out lips fell apart but our foreheads were close together and we started into each other's eyes.

"I love you y/n/n , so much"

"I love you too Peralta"

We both started laughing at our joy and I lay on top of him, running my fingers along his chest.

He suddenly slid his hands down my waist and under the sides of my underwear and I laughed at him before slapping his hands away.

"Jakeee it's like 7am it's kinda early for that.." I giggled

He pulled on a sad face "okie..."

"You know what who cares I smiled and proceeded kissing him..."

OOF that was a little tiny bit smutty im very sorry u had to witness that attempt 🤣

Anywaysss ty for reading again and I will defo update regularly again instead of leaving you all hanging.

Also it's crazy that people have actually started reading this so ty all