𝓽᭙ꫀꪀ𝓽ꪗ 𝓽᭙ꪮ

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
This chapter is gonna be intense but I read an article about someone in this situation recently and it was so shocking to me, I really wanted to write something that could maybe raise awareness to the subject. Hopefully u guys still enjoy, but skip to the next chapter if you would rather not read.

I know I said the wedding chapter would be now but I've already written it and I want to add this chapter, but I will upload the actual wedding right after so today you get 2 chapters 💕

Y/Ns POV

Jake and I had almost finished planning, and we're addressing invites.

Jake gently took the one I was doing from my hand and looked into my eyes, "y/n, I know you have put off the subject many times before, but I really would like to know about your parents..."

"Jake I don't want to talk about it"

"I get that, but I felt better when I told you about my dad, and i want you to know I can give you support"

I sighed with frustration, I wanted to tell him but I didn't want to relive it.

"Jake I'll try, but I don't know if I'll make it through."

"It's okay," he reassured me, "so why don't you know your parents"

He took my hand gently as I started.
"I was 15, nearly 16, and I was coming home from school late. I had sat a long detention as my grades were declining.

.....as...as I was turning down my road, 2 men approached me..."

Tears ran down my face and Jake stroked my hand softly

"They asked me for directions, and as I was talking they both grabbed me, and dragged me into... their car

I tried screaming but his hand was over my mouth-"

I broke down in tears and Jake stroked my arm, "they raped me"
Jakes face became dark with anger and upset.

"Y/n I'm so sorry, you didn't deserve to go through that."

"But that isn't the bit that hurt me the most," I continued, "after they left me on the street and I managed to get inside my house, my parents came rushing towards me and asked my I was home so late. I broke down and told them what happened."

I wiped my tears, as fresh ones filled my eyes, "my mum said: 'maybe if you focused more on your grades, you wouldn't even of had detention, and this would never of happened'"

Jake sat in shock, staring at me with sadness.

He carefully pulled me into his arms as I cried, stroking my hair and rubbing my back.
"As soon as I was old enough I left home, and refused to contact them.." I explained as I cried

Jake sat in silence with me for an hour as I broke down. He whispered words of reassurance, and I felt so relived he was here for me.

Callie was already asleep and had been for a while. So Jake walked with me straight to our bedroom.
I wanted to sleep straight away, but Jake refused, and told me a shower and change of clothes would make me feel better. It did and I came of the bathroom feeling better but when I saw Jake sitting on the bed looking so angry, my heart broke. I sat next to him and he snapped out of his trance,
"I'm sorry y/n, if I ever found either of them I would kill them"

I sighed
"Jake this is what they want, to affect my life, instead we need to prove I'm fine, and I'm strong. Prove to ourselves that it doesn't define me."

Jake nodded

We climbed into bed together and Jake held me tighter than he ever did before.

I had always felt lonely, with no family and few friends, but all I needed was Jake.

He made me feel so safe and protected in his arms, and we both fell into a deep sleep.

Ty for reading. I really hope I approached this subject in the right way, but if I didn't please tell me and I'll remove the chapter

The next chapter will be the wedding, so a lot more upbeat,