𝓽᭙ꫀꪀ𝓽ꪗ 𝘴𝓲᥊

I woke up to Jake gently kissing my neck and I grinned, keeping my eyes closed and enjoying our closeness.

Eventually I got up, pulling Jake up with me. We had a huge breakfast from room service, before changing and heading to the 'massage parlour' as it was our pamper day!

Jake signed us in before turning to me, excited. "I've never had a massage before." He vented and I couldn't help but smile at his childish excitement.

They eventually called us in and we had the most heavenly massages.

Afterwards We exited, loosely holding hands, both feeling mellow.
"You wanna go in the pool?" Jake asked
"Yep" I said softly, leading him over to the steps in.
"You get in babe, I'll get our towels and meet you down here in a minute" Jake told me.
I nodded gratefully at him from the water

I slowly paddled over to the pool bar to get me and Jake some drinks.
I sat down on one of the underwater stools. And waited to be served.

An oldish man, bright red from sunburn came and sat next to me.

I kept my eyes, on the busy bartender, willing the man to leave but of course he didn't

"Hey girl, I'll buy you a drink." He said creepily
"No thanks I'm good" I smiled at him awkwardly
"What's a pretty lady doing by herself?" He said reaching to put his hand on my knee
I carefully pushed it away, "sorry I'm not interested, plus I'm with someone" I said anxiously.
He just creepily smiled at me, "well he doesn't have to know."
"No, I'm not interested" I said again, trying to make my voice firmer.
The man sighed okay, but he still sounded suspicious.

I ordered a drink quickly as possible, and turned around to see Jake about to climb into the pool. I breathed a sigh of relief and waved at him. He waved back before his face darkened and he looked panicked and angry.

He started mouthing words at me, quickly but I couldn't make out what he was saying to I shrugged picking up my drink.

He was now coming towards me as fast as the water would let him. "Y/n NO" I heard as I took a gulp of my drink.

Jakes POV

I spotted y/n sitting by the bar, and started climbing into the pool, waving at her as she did to me. When her hand stopped waving a caught a glimpse of a red man, tapping a white powder discreetly into her drink. I didn't want to alarm her so I started mouthing what had happened.

She shrugged at me confused, before putting the drink to her lips, "Y/N, NO!"
I shouted as she took a gulp.

I finally reached her, moving past her, and going to the man.
"Don't you dare touch my wife." I spat at him before punching him straight in the face.
He lost his balance, falling backwards, headfirst into the water.

Y/Ns POV

"Jake What was that?!" I looked at him alarmed.
He took my hand. "He put something in your drink" he said concerned.

I started to panic. What did I just drink?! Loads of unwelcome thoughts came into u head.

Jake noticed and cupped my face, "it's fine, he wouldn't be stupid enough to kill you or knock you out, it will probably just make you loopy, so you wouldn't be able to hold your own against him"

I breathed a sigh of relief but still worried.
Jake took my hand and started leading me out of the pool, "it's probably gonna start kicking in soon, we should go to our room"

I nodded as Jake lead me down the halls to our room, his hand squeezing mine.

I sat down on our bed, and Jake sat next to me, watching me intently to see if it had hit me yet.
"You feel okay?" He asked
"Yeah  I feel nothing" but I spoke to soon as Jakes face started going all blurry and funny.