𝓽᭙ꫀꪶꪜꫀ

Continued straight on from last chapterrr. Also more people are reading this so ty all sm :)

Jake arrives at the precinct

"Hey Peralta, y/n feeling better yet?" Rosa asked, not giving away anything.

Jake sighed deeply and rubbed his face in frustration and stress. "Nope she was sick again this morning, she hasn't improved either"

"Bye." Rosa quickly spoke and speed walked away to the evidence locker, where her and Amy decided what to do.

"We need to tell her right? You know so she can take a test..." Amy said worriedly

"Yeah definitely."

They stood in an uncomfortable silence

"Soooo...are you gonna or-" Amy said awkwardly

"No. You do it"

Amy took a breath of fresh air before unlocking her phone and scrolling down to y/n's number.

It rung 3 times before she heard y/n speak tiredly.

Y/Ns POV

I saw my phone was ringing and was surprised to see Amy's name on my screen. I accepted and placed my phone beside me.

"Hey Ames"

"Hey y/n...um me and Rosa heard about you being sick....and we were thinking you might, well you should probably take a pregnancy test."

It suddenly dawned on me, the morning sickness, my awful cramps and the exhaustion. Plus my period was 16 days late.

Shit. How did I not notice that

"Y/n? You ok?" I heard Amy's voice again down the phone. I swallowed hard,
"Um yeah but I don't have any tests on me at the moment.
I heard Rosa speak up :
"I'll bring you some before I go investigate a scene later."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Okay thanks...Guys ima go I just need to have a moment if that's ok?"

"Of course" Amy said before saying goodbye and hanging up the phone.

Now I was alone, with my own thoughts. I had to face this. I tried not to cry, taking shaky deep breaths before giving in and letting the tears go down my face.

I knew mood swings came with pregnancy which made me cry even more, thinking about how emotional I was going to be.

I didn't know what to think. I had always wanted kids, but maybe this was too early.
How would I possibly manage a baby?
What about Jake ?

I started crying even more, if that was even possible, thinking about Jakes reaction. What if he was angry? Or upset? What if he wanted me to get an abortion? No, he wouldn't do that.
Jake never seemed fond of kids though. What if he was really annoyed.

I tried to calm my breathing, closing my eyes and telling myself everything would be ok. Jake usually comforted me and told me I was fine.
I needed him.
I almost hated how dependent I had become on him, just to be there for me and That could all be gone by tonight.

What about our wedding aswel?
We had just started discussing venues and now all that would go.

My mind flooded with thoughts taking,me on an emotional roller coaster.

A different stream of thoughts came my way. What if I had a baby, half me, half Jake. Imagine having someone you loved so much in a mini person, that belonged to both of you.
It made me happy but I knew I couldn't guarantee that happiness.