𝓽᭙ꫀꪀ𝓽ꪗ ᠻꪮꪊ𝘳

Me and Jake waved goodbye to Callie, from the taxi, as we drove off. She was staying with Terry and Sharon, as we were going on our honeymoon!

We were going to a beautiful beach in Hawaii!
We had surfing lessons planned, and a pamper day but the rest of the time we could do whatever we wanted on the beautiful beaches, pools and resort.

It was a long flight, around 10 hours, and I was nervous. I had flown before, but short journeys and I stuck to the road whenever I could. I decided to brief Jake of this in the taxi.

He was so excited it was the cutest thing.
"Jake, just a heads up I don't really like flying but I'm sure I'll be okay."
"I'll keep you distracted, he smirked at me, leaning in to kiss me quickly.
The rest of the journey we sat in silent anticipation.

I rested my hand on Jakes knee and he interlocked his fingers into mine.

Eventually we reached the airport, and after 2 stressful hours of security, and queuing, we were boarding the plane.

To my surprise I felt fine so far, but I saw Jake keeping a subtle eye out for me.

We found our seats (first class, to suit the occasion) and flopped into them.

We sighed with happiness, sinking into the chairs, before turning and grinning each other. Jake put down the armrest between our seats and leaned over, cupping my face and kissing me. We kept it short, as not to annoy other travelers sitting nearby, but the sexual tension between me and Jake was thick.

The Captain announced, for everyone to seatbelt up as he went through the safety instructions.
I heard the plane start slowly, as we slowly moved to the runway.
My heart beat started quickening. I hated the noise planes made, it just sounded like something was wrong even when it wasn't.

Jake turned to me and saw me shrinking into my seat.

He quickly dug in his bag and pulled out his headphones. He held them out to me and I put one bud in my ear, waiting for him to put the other in his, but instead he reached round and put it in mine.
"But Jake, why don't we listen together?"
"We can later babe, but I think you need the distraction right now."

He was right, and I sighed with relief when my favourite song, started blocking out the plane's signature noise.

I looked out the window and saw we were about to take off the ground.

I tried to focus on the music, but it was hard. I had so much more to lose now I had a daughter and Jake, and so my fear for planes was only heightened.

Jake, picking out a movie on the small screen in front of us, turned to check on me again, and I was not doing so great.

I felt super nauseous and my stomach was in knots.

He immediately gripped both my hands tightly in his and stared into my eyes, reassuringly. I felt so much better, almost immediately. I don't
know how Jake managed to always make things better, but somehow he did.

When we were eventually in the air I was almost completely relaxed, other than my stomach ache still persistent. I knew the air pressure wouldn't help either.

Jake clicked play on a crappy action film and we snuggled together, as we watched the movie.

Jake pulled the screen, that transformed our seats into a little room, up and it was nice to have some privacy.

We watched the film for about an hour, when my stomach pain, got even worse. It was a mix of anxiety, and air pressure but it still hurt like hell.

I shifted, uncomfortably, taking my arms from being draped around Jake, to squeeze my stomach.

"Belly ache?" Jake asked sweetly

"Mhm" I sighed and Jake moved so, instead of cuddling we were practically just spooning upright.
He wrapped his arms from behind me and placed them on my stomach, gently rubbing it, as we finished the film.

Somehow, it made my bellyache go almost completely away, which gave Jake a smug look on his face, making me smile.

The rest of the flight was a lot easier, and me and Jake cuddled, closely, our big hoodies and tracksuit bottoms, making us the most comfy people in the world.

We eventually landed, and security check in was so much faster.

A man holding a sign with our names on it, approached us, and gave us our taxi to the resort.
————————

As I stepped into the sweltering heat I looked at our resort.
It was so pretty, and I could tell Jake was even more excitable.

He linked his arm through mine, as the driver took care of our luggage and we checked in.

Me and Jake could barely stop ourselves from screaming in delight when they handed us our room keys.

Our luggage had already been taken to our room, so we had no holdup as Jake grabbed my hand and we ran, me being pulled, to our suite

We stood outside

"Madam, would you do the honours?" Jake said in his fake posh accent

I mimicked his voice, "no no, I insist"

He retaliated happily, "nonono, I insist!"

We went back and fourth for afew minutes before Jake finally tapped the key card and our room unlocked.

We had the honeymoon suite and it was stunning.

I'm the corner of the room was a jacuzzi, next to a mini bar. A huge, soft bed, took centre stage, opposite a large flatscreen, and just by the door, was our en suite, tiled with marble.

Me and Jake stood with our jaws practically on the floor, as we took in our surroundings.

We suddenly turned to each other in unison and seemed to read each other thoughts as we lunge-jumped onto the bed, bouncing up and down, until we wore ourselves out, and collapsed on top of the plush sheets.

Jake turned to me with a mischievous grin spread across his face, before climbing over me to he was looking down onto me, leaning down and kissing me passionately.

I ran my hands through his fuzzy hair, using my legs to pull him down closer to me, wrapping them around his waist.
We pulled away for air, both of us breathing heavily as Jake lay over me.

He looked so good, and we lost ourselves in the heat of the moment, for over an hour...

Jake collapsed next to me and we lay side by side, exhausted, sweaty and feeling great.

I turned to him, "wow that was-"
"I know!" He cut in and we beamed at each other.

I looked through our balcony window, and to my surprise the sun was already setting.
"Lets explore tomorrow" Jake said quietly.

Before turning on his side to be the big spoon.
We lay, wrapped in each other's arms, watching the sunset, through the window, as we both drifted into a deep sleep.....

I had so much fun writing this omdsss
I'm gonna do afew honeymoon chapters cause there are so many possibilities! Also I know this chapter was kinda heated but my hormones are going through the frickin roof rn 😂

I hope u guys enjoyeddd

I'll update soon

Peace out ✌️