𝓽ꫀꪀ

Jakes POV

I quietly snuck out of bed and tiptoed to the kitchen, careful not to wake y/n. I checked the delivery app on my phone and saw the guy was going to arrive in 3 minutes. I quietly went outside to wait for him.

After paying him, I went back inside and started laying out all the food.
Pancakes
Waffles
Bacon
Eggs
Avocado toast
Sausages
McMuffins
And hash browns

I also made a bowl of fresh fruit, and layed everything out on the table in a pretty way, before checking my watch. Y/n usually started waking up within the next 10 minutes so I snuck back in bed and pretended I was asleep.

It wasn't long before I heard movement beside me, to which I 'yawned' and turned over to face y/n.

Y/Ns POV

I slowly opened my eyes and turned to face Jake. He was facing me and smiling, "happy birthday baby." He whispered.

I grinned as it hit me it was my birthday, my first one with Jake aswel. This was going to be interesting.

Jake leaned over me and kissed me softly on the nose. I laughed and he started kissing me all over my face and tickling me.

I was laughing to much I could barely breathe, "jakeeeee....s...s...stoppppp" I managed to get out between my laughter.

He kissed right above the middle of my stomach and left little kisses all the way up my body, until he reached my mouth. He kissed me on the lips passionately before rolling back over to his side of the bed.

I had almost never felt so full of joy.

He swung himself out of bed and took my hand, helping me up with him.

He then swept me off my feet and carried me, bridal style, over to the kitchen.

I looked in shock at the huge feast before me

"Jake thank you so much you didn't have to do all this..."

I said as my eyes scanned over the huge amount of food.

We ate for over an hour, telling each other jokes and smiling at each other.

After we finished Jake started clearing all the plates, I began to help but he stopped me

"Y/n you might wanna go get changed" he said knowingly as I raised my eyebrows.

After emerging from our bedroom in a lbd i saw Jake waiting for me.

"You look beautiful" he said softly

I looked at his grey sweatpants and T-shirt.
"You look very cute Jake, but don't you wanna change aswel?"

"Nope nope nope for 2 very good reasons,
1) all the focus should be on YOU
And 2) I'm really comfy"

He pulled a face at me and I pulled one back before we both laughed.

Suddenly a knock came from the door and in came all out closest friends and family.

I was super happy to see everyone from the 99 had come aswel. Everyone wished me happy birthday and we all sat for afew hours, catching up.

A lot of alcohol and cake later, everyone was leaving.
After they were all gone Jake came over and picked me up again, though not as gracefully as this morning. He chucked me down on the sofa and plonked down next to me.

I exhaled happily before Jake got up again and ran to the bedroom. "STAY THERE" he yelled.

A minute later, he came  running in with a beautiful box in his hands. The outside was covered in pictures of us he had stuck on and I suddenly became very overwhelmed.

"I hope you like your present" he said nervously, as I opened the box.

Inside were many sentimental objects. The receipt from our first date,
Souvenirs from everywhere we had been together. Snippets of conversations we had, written down in his scrawny handwriting.

I started crying with happiness and carefully set the box down before collapsing into Jakes arms.

"Soooo I'm guessing you like it?" He said quietly and I smirked.

"What did I ever do to deserve you Jake?" I asked
"Hey, I ask myself the same thing! About me of course, what did I do to deserve myself...?"
I laughed again at his stupidity as we lay together in a comfortable silence.

2 updates in a day! I'm actually really motivated atm, but if anyone has any ideas or any scenarios they would like to see, I would love to hear suggestions.

I'm also probably going to have a pregnancy fairly soon, hopefully that's something you guys would enjoy!

Anyways ty for reading and it would really help me out of you enjoyed, to vote but no pressure