ᠻꪮ𝘳𝓽ꪗ ꪮꪀꫀ

Majority wanted a fluffy chapter so here ya go <3

Time skip to y/n and Jake's anniversary.

I slowly woke up, keeping my eyes closed, and focusing on the feeling of Jake's strong arms holding me close.
His breathing was heavy, indicating he was still fast asleep.

I was super excited because today was our first wedding anniversary.
I had wanted to plan a day for us, but Jake had insisted on planning it himself. I was reluctant, but agreed as I knew he would make sure we had fun. Even if that meant bankrupting us. Callie was staying over with Charles and Nikoláj.

I felt him stir slightly, waking up. He leaned his head slightly over me, seeing if I was awake and I smiled at him.

I turned over, so we were facing each other, and leaned forward. Jake did aswel, and I felt his lips lightly brush against mine.
"Happy anniversary" he said softly, before our lips met. I smiled as we pulled away for air briefly.
"So what's the plan for today?" I asked
"You'll see" he smirked bringing his lips to mine again.
I let my hand run over his neck, and to the top of his back, as his ran down to my hips.

He moved so he was leaning over me, kissing me passionately before moving away. I looked at him confused. It really felt like that was going somewhere. He smirked at my annoyed expression, "we can't be late to the first activity"

I raised my eyebrows at him skeptically, as he pulled himself off the bed, rummaging for jeans and a T-shirt, before pulling them on.

I reluctantly dragged myself up, grabbing my comfy sweatpants and one of Jake's T-shirt's.
"Is this too casual?" I asked, gesturing to my outfit
"Not at all you look radiant as always" he grinned at me and I blushed.

After we were all ready, he interlocked his strong hand with mine, leading me out of our apartment and down the street. He stopped outside of a waffle shop. The sweet, heavenly smell filled my nose, as we went inside. Jake said something to a worker, but I couldn't quite hear, and she led us to a small booth in the back, handing us 2 menus.

I beamed at Jake, loving the day already. We ordered 2 huge waffles, mine covered in strawberries and chocolate, Jake's a literal chocolate clusterfuck.

I grabbed a strawberry on my fork, shoving it towards Jake. He pulled a face of disgust at the sight of it and I rolled my eyes. "Jake I refuse to let you go without eating one, it's LITERALLY covered in chocolate and sugar, it barely counts as fruit!"

"Fine, I'll have one of my 5 a day for you" he gave in grabbing the strawberry between his teeth.
"Babe, one strawberry is not one of your 5 da-"
He put his finger on my lips shushing me before I could finish the sentence , and I smiled.
"Now you have to have some of mine" he smirked devilishly
"It makes me feel sick just looking at it!" I retaliated
"Too bad, karmas a bitch"
I laughed, before reluctantly taking it and eating it.
I looked up to see a woman with a mini waffle, with a candle in it approaching, a group of smiling co-workers behind her.

"Oh by the way, they don't celebrate anniversary's here but they do celebrate birthdays so just play along" Jake whispered hastily, a mischievous undertone in his words.

The group of workers started loudly singing an out of tune version of happy birthday to me. I felt my face go bright red, as the few others in the shop looked on disapprovingly.

I glared at Jake, and he grinned, watching my embarrassment.

Eventually the people walked away, leaving me, bright red, and with another waffle.
Jake continued grinning at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. 

After an hour of sugar we we're back to walking down the street, towards ours again.
"I have reservations for later, but we have an hour or two to chill" he smiled at me, taking my hand.

Already, the day was going great. We eventually reached our apartment, and both flopped down on the couch
"Oh yeah, presents!" Jake said excitedly and I grinned. Grabbing his from under the couch, as he rummaged in a drawer, bringing out a small box wrapped messily.

He sat back down, and I held out his large gift to him, really hoping he'd like it. I bit my lip nervously as he tore of the wrapping, breathing a sigh of relief when his face lit up.

I had got him a framed diehard poster, an authentic one used to advertise the movie back in 1989.

I explained it to him, and his smile grew even wider. "I LOVE IT" he set it down, and pulled me into him. I laughed, so relieved he liked it, and excited for mine.

Jake slowly let me go, looking me in the eye.
"Okay, so I'm going to need to explain your gift, because I don't want you to think I was boring."

I nodded, reassuringly, knowing it wouldn't disappoint me. Jake handed me the box, and I carefully undid the horrible wrapping job, before opening the expensive looking box.

Inside was a beautiful necklace. The chain was almost a bronze colour, giving it a sleek rusty effect. On the end was a small lightning bolt, the same texture.
I grinned at Jake, but before I could thank him, he cut in.
"Okay so it's not just a necklace, like it looks. When you got...shot...well I wished you could realise how badass and brave it was. I mean you literally saved someone, and you still felt weak because you ended up hurt."
He took my hand, looking me in the eye.
"Anyways, I don't want to like make this sad or anything, but I just wanted to give you a reminder of how strong I think you are, so the lightning bolt is made out of the bullet that hit you"

I was completely taken aback, not knowing what to say, and Jake started looking worried

He started rambling, "Maybe i overstepped, I'm really sorry if it's a bad idea I just thought it seemed kinda cool and I-"

I cut him off, bringing his lips to mine.
His hands instinctively cupped my face, bringing me further into the kiss, as my hands rested on his shoulders.
I pulled away, breathlessly whispering against his mouth, "I really love it" before looking up into his eyes, "thanks"

A huge beam spread across his face, and he reached into my hands, carefully taking the necklace and securing it around my neck.

I grinned, leaning back into him, shivering as his hands ran down my body.
"You know, our next reservation is in 2 hours, so we have time to..." Jake said softly as we briefly pulled away.

I nodded, smirking at him, closing my eyes, as his lips travelled down my neck.....

Hehehe

So yass another chapter, sorry this was a little later, it took me a while to come up with the idea.

If anyone wants a part 2, so like the rest of their anniversary day I'll definitely write it but if not I'll probably move on :)

Thanks for reading 💞