𝓽ꫝ𝓲𝘳𝓽ꪗ ꫀ𝓲ᧁꫝ𝓽

I got through another text from Jake just over an hour later, 'Rosa coming to evidence room'

I quickly placed Callie in the middle of the floor, giving her tufty-haired head a quick kiss before hiding back behind the shelves.

Rosa came in and Callie immediately started babbling to her "rooooo"
Rosa smiled at her, a sight I had rarely seen, and picked her up, Calling out for Jake as she left.

Afew minutes later I received another text from Jake
'Package recieved meet me in the stairwell'

'Stop calling our daughter a package and okay x'

I snuck into the stairwell as quietly as I could, and Jake entered, holding Callie. He quickly passed her to me before looking dramatically into the distance and speaking, "package transferred...."

"Did you not get my text?"

"I did but package sounds so much COOLER"

I smirked at him, rolling my eyes, before proceeding to the next point. Jake was going to make an announcement to distract everyone, and I would put Callie in Holt's office.

I heard jake speaking to the squad  "so I have some very important news for everyone..."

That was my cue, though I was pretty sure jake was about to improvise what 'important news' he had and I knew it wouldn't go well so I had to be fast.

Surprisingly no one saw me, and we did the same thing throughout the day, Jake finding sneaky ways to distraction everyone, and everyone wasting time by returning Callie to Jake, not wanting to leave her unsupervised.

After afew hours of doing so, Jake snuck into the evidence room and handed me the shiny chain everyone had been trying to get a day.

"Noice" I whispered, taking the chain and putting it in my jacket pocket. I had to keep it hidden for the rest of the day now for us to be successful.
Seeing as nobody knew I was at the precinct , it was a pretty easy job, although I still had to move around Callie.

Eventually there was only 1 minute to midnight and everyone was gathered in the bullpen.

I did as Jake said, ducking behind a desk, and slid the chain across the floor, it landing at his feet.

Everyone watched in confusion, as Jake picked it up, smiling gleefully.

I emerged from behind the desk, with Callie and went to stand next to him.

"THATS RIGHT LOSERS, SUCK IT" Jake shouted and they all groaned.

"I'm interested to see how such an idiotic imbecile pulled this off... please explain" Holt said in his monotone and Jake rolled his eyes at him.

"Well, it all started last night, when I realised I had something none of you had.... a wife and a daughter"

Terry cleared his throat and Jake seemed to realise his judgement was skewed
"Let me correct myself, I am the only one who has a daughter and wife, just as brilliant as me."

The nine nine looked at him hopelessly as he continued.

"My plan came into action when I made an announcement to distract all of you, giving someone the prefect opportunity to steal the chain."

"But we were all listening to you" reasoned Amy.

"That's where your wrong. Gina Linetti literally never cares about any important announcement we have....which is kind of an issue...BUT it helped me today. While you all listened to my 'announcement', I gave Gina the perfect opportunity to steal the chain, and she took it from holts office, using her 'flexibility' from dance to sneak around unnoticed."

"You sneaky snake" Gina whispered

"So you were working with Gina?" Holt asked

"Not at all, I just wanted her to have it over any of you. Callie was a distraction as each time y/n planted her somewhere, you had to return her to me. In doing so you had to pick her up with both your hands, meaning you had to put the chain in your pocket. HOWEVER, Gina's outfit doesn't have pockets, seeing as its leggings and a sweatshirt, so she had no choice but to put the chain in her locker

As she did so, she went looking for me to hand Callie back, giving me the time frame to open her locker, and retrieve the chain"

"How did you know my locker code though?" Gina said confused

"I tried 4462, because on an iPhone the letters spell out Gina, and suprise, suprise it was right"

"Don't shame me for having self love Jacob"

Jake shook off her remark with a raise of his eyebrows before continuing,

"Y/n kept the chain guarded for the remaining hour, making us the champions!"

The detectives reluctantly clapped us as we bowed exaggeratedly.

"Now can we hear...."

"Jake and Y/n Peralta are both amazing human/geniuses"

"Ahem" Jake cleared his throat

"And Callie is a mini human/genius" holt added on. She was excitedly staring at everyone as i balances her on my hip.

"Soooo how are you guys gonna celebrate?" Charles asked excitedly, coming closer to us

"Isn't this the celebration...?" I asked

"No no no , I mean later in the bedroom"

"CMON CHARLES!" Jake exclaimed at him, but I smirked when Jake quickly winked at me, nobody noticing...

I feel like this was a bit choppy but it was kinda hard to think of how they could win the heisttttt

Tysm for reading and ty all for 7k reads that's incredible 💗